Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will all come down to how the cast performs. RDJ is as charismatic as it gets. He was definitely a major contributing factor to getting butts in the seats.

Right now the GotG cast is shaping up nicely (verdict is still out on Batista :lol), I don't know if it will be able to have as universal appeal though. It's somewhat unusual characters might alienate certain audiences. I'm hoping for the best :pray:

Gamorra better be HOT that's all i know.

Marvel knows what they're doing.

These characters are being set up for one reason only, to show how evil and powerful Thanos is.

Now, if they luck out and they become loved like RDJ did, then they'll still be killed off anyways as originally intended, and then resurrected later on like Coulson will be. :lol

But come 2015 they will pay the ultimate price. :lol

I don't think he will kill anyone, but if he does it'll be someone like Hawkeye or BW Maria Hill, the disposable ones who can't carry their own film and who frankly isn't much use in a fight of gods and super people

I don't think he will kill anyone, but if he does it'll be someone like Hawkeye or BW Maria Hill, the disposable ones who can't carry their own film and who frankly isn't much use in a fight of gods and super people

Good idea, kill MH, she sucked. :rotfl

He should kill Iron Man. Since Downey is likely to leave. So instead of James Bonding the role, they could Joseph Gordon Levitt the role and make him Robin...I mean Batman...No wait...Iron Man...wtf am I talking about again

:rotfl:rotfl

He should kill Iron Man. Since Downey is likely to leave. So instead of James Bonding the role, they could Joseph Gordon Levitt the role and make him Robin...I mean Batman...No wait...Iron Man...wtf am I talking about again

It looks like the viral will begin on March 29th for all the UK-ers out there.

The U.S. will see things heat up closer to the release date.

I've definitely gotten a bit tired of the posters with like 5+ people on it. I've liked most of Marvel's teaser posters much better than the ones that followed.

Back