Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that's really the selling point of the PPS line.
Hot Toys has to put these into poses that are extreme because if they use a pose that can be achieved by the MMS version, what's the point?

Go with a bad@ss pose and sell it at a significantly lower price than the MMS counterpart and I think the PPS line will survive.

Yeah that's exactamundo why I PO'ed it , the price and the bad*** pose!

Playing with my 7 year old with his little Super Hero Squad figures, and this one looked strangely familiar...

575202_10152617879344460_1581293080_n.jpg

Yeah, it doesn't have any interchangeable legs....but the arms do rotate. So technically more articulation than its PPS counterpart. ;)

And about $160 less.

Any update on this guy...my final flex is early Sept was expecting a push back mail like I got for the battle damaged IM.
Could I dare get my hopes up.

We need this- i REALLY want it because I reread the specs- it has some posability and arms and legs are ball jointed!!!

Is that confirmed? I got an email a few days ago saying this shipped to me but the tracking never worked so I figured it was just a glitch in their system. Preorder this from alterego so who knows.

I received the e-mail this morning. My last flex payment has been pushed back to the 5th october.

O well, the longer the wait the more I question getting this. Since I'm also getting the mms one. Hmm gotta figure something out display wise for this guy.

Well the good news is, the latest "Coming Soon" pic from HT had this in it. So it's up next along with a handful of others like Spidey.

Back