Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted to flexpay this. Especially with all the speculation about the multiple suits. My guess is we won't see an MMS version of this for another year.

I think he means that if they are releasing a PP version of this now, it is probably at the end of the MMS line and would be a long way out. That's how I'm viewing it at least.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking as well. I wish I had a clearer idea of what they are planning to do. I'm sure we will see more announcements in April. In the description it sounds like they really want to make a point that this is meant to be displayed with MMS figures.
My guess is one of the next MMS figures to be announced is The Mandarin.

Im at a cross roads on this i don't know what to do, i am hoping we get this as a mms along with deep space and heartbraker, i will prob get a few of the others just hoping for mms

I am not in on the PPS thing.. If I get HT figures I just want MMS, and DX.. Just IMHO.

But it is a nice choice for collectors.

Pretty difficult to know what to order when only one of at least fifteen (not even counting the diecast stuff) figures are going to be released. I can only imagine the # of orders that will be placed and canceled as new stuff is brought to light.

So how many people having seen the fully posable MMS197 figure are now reconsidering this instead? Already beed a few guys in the other thread saying they prefer this...

Pretty difficult to know what to order when only one of at least fifteen (not even counting the diecast stuff) figures are going to be released. I can only imagine the # of orders that will be placed and canceled as new stuff is brought to light.

..and that is why HT is biting itself in the butt with going overboard with tons of versions of suits all from one movie. I love the PP figure myself and will be getting it....might be the only one you see this year of the new HT armors..

who else is excited about waiting 10 months for this to show up...
More like a year, this isn't coming out the date they first give us.

I think it's actually a good thing. They have a butt load of figure as it is, I don't mind knowing when this figure is coming out even if it's a year away.

I maybe wrong but I think that he was referring to a standard plastic MMS not the diecast version. Given that it is Iron Man I wouldn't be shocked if we got the PPMXLII, then a MMSDCMXLII and then eventually a standard MMS but who knows.

I ordered this today. I think it's pretty sweet, decent price point, and I dont have any IM figures, but I do have a plan in mind and thought this would fit that. Didn't realize it had been so roundly panned though...

Back