IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have HT Mk2, Mk3 BD, Tony Mech Test, Mk4 on order. With my Mk6 maquette that should be it. Don't think I will be getting anymore IMs...unless something really cool is realeased :slap

What about War Machine Next to that bad boy!!!

I got mine in just a few minutes ago and the paint apps on the bottom of his helmt look like my 5 year old did them with a wire brush. You can even see the polystone through the paint scuffs on the one side of his helmet.

081-1.jpg

080-1.jpg

079-1.jpg

I got mine in just a few minutes ago and the paint apps on the bottom of his helmt look like my 5 year old did them with a wire brush. You can even see the polystone through the paint scuffs on the one side of his helmet.

Going for a replacement? I think this is the problem Yatyau mentioned at the beginning of the thread.

081-1.jpg

080-1.jpg

079-1.jpg

Sorry to hear that bro....i would definitly get a new one from SS. This maquette costs some serious coin and it should come immaculate.:gah:

081-1.jpg

080-1.jpg

079-1.jpg

That's exactly what I noticed on my piece as well. I'm not sure if I should contact my vendor or just accept it. Here are some pics.

4922038020_be0cdb03af.jpg

4922038000_fff6be1783.jpg

What do you guys suggest? This is my first SS piece that I have purchased new and I don't know what is considered "acceptable".

Last edited:
Get a replacement,breath on SideShows neck.To much money this piece.It should be 100% correct.

Kibishii: Sorry to hear about your piece. I think you should get a replacement.

Enigma: Thanks. I really love it. It's a very imposing statue ;)

Back