IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Statue Forum by user Rems

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

I'm interested in seeing if the price rises or falls on the secondary market

Last edited:
I can't believe it's sold out at Sideshow right now! I wish they processed them today but I can wait till Monday! I can't wait to have him in my collection!

I can't believe it's sold out at Sideshow right now! I wish they processed them today but I can wait till Monday! I can't wait to have him in my collection!

WOW, Regular sold out 2000 !!!

Don't think this will be going down in price. UP up and away.

I'm speechless. I can't believe its sold out! Gawd, I hope I don't jump on the hype wagon. Really want that tv I'm eyeing.

I am very tempted by this and should talk to my LCS tomorrow to see what the status in on it. Once I see it I might jump on the bandwagon and I figure I better make up my decision quickly before other people see the deal they have on them.

It is coming down to Wolverine & Sabretooth or the IM Maquette so I guess I need to choose.

I am very tempted by this and should talk to my LCS tomorrow to see what the status in on it. Once I see it I might jump on the bandwagon and I figure I better make up my decision quickly before other people see the deal they have on them.

It is coming down to Wolverine & Sabretooth or the IM Maquette so I guess I need to choose.

Personally I'd go with Sabretooth, that piece looks soooo amazing. I'm not a sabretooth fan and I'm already very darn tempted to get it. But I'd probably only go for it if it was the ex vers though. Prefer the open mouth portrait.

Personally I'd go with Sabretooth, that piece looks soooo amazing. I'm not a sabretooth fan and I'm already very darn tempted to get it. But I'd probably only go for it if it was the ex vers though. Prefer the open mouth portrait.

I am leaning the same way, but my kids are Iron Man fans so it makes it harder.

I just cancelled the EX...:monkey2 Getting the comiquette EX instead for a little over the same price.:hi5:

Hoping to still pick this guy up later on.

Back