IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about the bad paint jobs and hope those that get one have an easy time resolving it. For that price, you definitely deserve a well done piece.

I imagine most of us will get pieces that are just fine. Over the course of 800 there will be issues. Hopefully it's not many and with SS those that have had them will be taken care of.

War Machine will probably barely have any problems just because he isn't red and gold :lol

Just for the heck of it

IMG_3929.jpg

Hey Rai, only one pic? more please. Don't forget to give some close up too. BTW, how's the paint?

Congrat!!! :hi5::hi5:

Gots mine. But not up to opening it right now.

So pretty much a useless post. Thank you and good night.

I don't want to know the news. Plus I'm reclining on couch reading comics. Opening a statue requires focus, determination, and patience, none of which I have right now. Tomorrow sounds better.

I don't want to know the news. Plus I'm reclining on couch reading comics. Opening a statue requires focus, determination, and patience, none of which I have right now. Tomorrow sounds better.

Sometimes being too focused can lead to disaster, just some food for thought my friend.:thud:

Back