IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well get ready because I'm going to go pick it up right now! Pics should be up within the hour. :yess:

I really hope you don't have any paint problems. :pray:
I'm starting to get really worried about mine now, living in the UK means I might just have to put up with any issues. :(

Must stay positive! Should have it Tuesday. :yess:

I really hope you don't have any paint problems. :pray:
I'm starting to get really worried about mine now, living in the UK means I might just have to put up with any issues. :(

Must stay positive! Should have it Tuesday. :yess:

Why? i'm from the uk and have had a few replacements without any problems apart from the long wait i'm having with my 1:1 Vader Bust.

Don't worry about getting a replacement from SS they are great at dealing with us. :)

Why? i'm from the uk and have had a few replacements without any problems apart from the long wait i'm having with my 1:1 Vader Bust.

Don't worry about getting a replacement from SS they are great at dealing with us. :)

Really?

Well that's good to hear, for some reason I had got the impression that it was a nightmare to get stuff replaced from the UK. Oh well, Crisis averted, fears allayed. :hi5:

Really?

Well that's good to hear, for some reason I had got the impression that it was a nightmare to get stuff replaced from the UK. Oh well, Crisis averted, fears allayed. :hi5:

Yep they normally just ask you to smash the statue and send them pictures showing it broken and then you'll get you new item. I have to smash the old vader bust when the new one gets here, so i have the hammer ready. :lol

Alright guys I have it here with me now. Picture time (as in, taking pictures)

EDIT: Tried to take a picture of the top of the box but current lighting conditions won't allow for it to come out right. It says Avengers Assemble.

Pleased to report that there is no paint issues on the chin!

However! The inner mouth area needs some more black which I can easily add! This thing is awesome sauce!

Sorry for the really quick pics but my usual spot is currently occupied :lol

I will take a lot more later on.

IMG_3868.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3871.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

I think I'm gonna give this guy a polish on the gold and silver parts when he's all settled in.

Very nice and good to see you got a good one. :)

Thanks jay and I hope you and everyone else waiting on one gets a good one too.

This is your really quick pic? I can't imagine how it turns out if you had time, they are gorgeous!!:clap:clap

Thanks zero! I'll take my time later and post some more picture for you guys.

Oh and I got 163/800. Not too shabby I guess. Also, the nameplate does have a little heft to it.

Back