Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, appreciate that ...as one "hero" has said "that's the real trick isn't it"(guess who) being happy with our purchases

"then it's gonna cost ya something extra......a $349.99 Iron Man Mark VI bust that you'll have to tinker with to make it acceptable, all in advance."

Got mine today.

It's a really nice bust, faceplate & everything all fits ok. It's just a shame that the battle damage is way over the top, needed to be very subtle like the maquette or really would have looked the business with none at all.

Got mine today.

It's a really nice bust, faceplate & everything all fits ok. It's just a shame that the battle damage is way over the top, needed to be very subtle like the maquette or really work have looked the business with none at all.

Congrats on yours Sith! Loving the set up...the half scale bust displays great with the MKVI maquette :rock

Congrats Simon :clap

Glad you got a good one, looks nice. Agree about the BD though.
You turned the AR yet?

Cheers Col. I daren't, worried it'd snap it off, I might have a go at it one day. For now i'll just keep the chest plate on.

William @ Sideshow said he opened & checked 3 of these before sending me the best one. Definitely wouldn't have ordered it without that reassurance.

ARC is very simple to remove, probably even more-so with the hot air dryer. Review the recent pages and you'll see a bunch of us have done the mod and it was no big deal.

ARC is very simple to remove, probably even more-so with the hot air dryer. Review the recent pages and you'll see a bunch of us have done the mod and it was no big deal.

:exactly: yup, pretty straight forward fix. The length of time for removing the Arc is determined by how much glue was initially applied by the factories. My first one took an eternity to remove whilst the second came off with one twist and a pull ;)

Just got mine in from Zavvi! Arc reactor virtually fell off piece of cake.
Nice piece for a great price over in the UK!Surprised it turned up though!
Lets hpe they pull through with the other pre-orders!(Gladiator Hulk/MK VII Life size and Iron Patriot maquette)Still got to keep my SS orders just incase though!)

OK! Bought and payment taken so i'm assuming it's ready to despatch.

Did you get the 10% off last time Brett?

Said I wouldn't buy but at that price i'm happy to see it in person. Probably £15ish Quidco meaning £210 :yess:

Fingers still crossed for G Hulk!

You can never have too many Col! I only have Gladiator and IP as duplicates so not too bad.
Its still showing as a pre-order on the site which is why i was shocked it turned up today.
I ordered when the 10% offer was on , Well worth £225 mate will look great with your maquette!
Going to order Batman /Superman and Saruman next time a 10% code comes up!

Your direct orders will ship months before Zavvi, You going to end up with two of each?

Back