Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding on subject of whether Sideshow will reduce the price of this or not, I would say no. I think what's done is done. They would just move on to the next pieces.

And leave 2,000+ of these in the warehouse?

So...Who actually kept theirs?

I know there are many people keeping it. I think that they will just fix the paint on messed up one because it's easy fix. The only way for them to reduce the price that I can think of probably offering you free shipping or double reward point.

Despite the Arc Reactor blunder (which I'm confident of fixing) this bust came out great for me. Super paint apps that I can't complain about, as I said in my earlier review, battle damage is a bit excessive in certain areas but as a whole it has been painted very well on mine. Happy with the refund I got too so definately keeping this beautiful sculpt :)

ave5erep.jpg

4ypuvege.jpg

Despite the Arc Reactor blunder (which I'm confident of fixing) this bust came out great for me. Super paint apps that I can't complain about, as I said in my earlier review, battle damage is a bit excessive in certain areas but as a whole it has been painted very well on mine. Happy with the refund I got too so definately keeping this beautiful sculpt :)

ave5erep.jpg

4ypuvege.jpg

Yeah I going to keep mine as well. One more flex Yours looks great. All in all it is a beautiful sculpt

Regarding on subject of whether Sideshow will reduce the price of this or not, I would say no. I think what's done is done. They would just move on to the next pieces.

Unfortunately I agree with this sentiment. I just got my email with my return label today. Grrr... I so want to keep him, I do... but clearly as you guys can see from the pics, I got a shoddy paint job in comparison to some others. I am also still incredibly miffed about the AR, though as I stated in a previous post, it does seem to be attached separately so unattaching it and flipping it at least seems possible, if not easy. So return... don't return... exchange.... I guess I can always buy it at the same price I already have it and have the chance at getting a better painted unit... and if the price DOES drop (doubtful) even better... return it is.

Unfortunately I agree with this sentiment. I just got my email with my return label today. Grrr... I so want to keep him, I do... but clearly as you guys can see from the pics, I got a shoddy paint job in comparison to some others. I am also still incredibly miffed about the AR, though as I stated in a previous post, it does seem to be attached separately so unattaching it and flipping it at least seems possible, if not easy. So return... don't return... exchange.... I guess I can always buy it at the same price I already have it and have the chance at getting a better painted unit... and if the price DOES drop (doubtful) even better... return it is.

Yeah man it's a difficult decision. You really don't know what you're gonna get.Unfortunate

At least exchange if others look better.

Yeah I going to keep mine as well. One more flex Yours looks great. All in all it is a beautiful sculpt

Thanks for the kind words my friend and I hope yours comes out to your satisfaction when you recieve it...by which time I will have hopefully fixed the Arc Reactor defect :wink1:

Well I put the chest piece on for the first time today... Damn does he look good:slap. I have until March1st to return him..........

:lol You're gonna keep it.
Send them a picture of the paint apps, you never know it might agree it bad and exchange.

Haha, a funny thing we collectors are, aren't we? Maybe I'll throw in some triple-As and take a few pics for you guys later tonight:dunno. I could always go through with the exchange and simply buy another one in hopes of a better paint job, but that's a lot of trouble!

Well I put the chest piece on for the first time today... Damn does he look good:slap. I have until March1st to return him..........

You know you can exchange for the new one. If the new one still look bad, you can just return it. I think you can do that. I am not sure. Just ask them.

You know you can exchange for the new one. If the new one still look bad, you can just return it. I think you can do that. I am not sure. Just ask them.
They won't exchange unless they decide there's issues.
It's going to cost them more postage and possibly a destroyed bust.

Could always send it back/smash it and re-order if they won't swap it? these are going no where soon. Lets be honest, yours sucks monkey *****, It's laughably bad in fact, I wouldn't keep it myself but...

Back