Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you'll love it but there will always be that nagging feeling about the arc if yours does turn out to be upside down as well.

There are some inaccuracies on the maquettes as well but they aren't as glaring as this one.

I think I already love it Rai just from looking at your pics! :love :) For example, you mentioned the lack of blackness around the eyes, well that's an inaccuracy I can live with but the Arc reactor is basically the main part of the armour imo...

If all 3000 have this defect Marc then I doubt their replacements will be correct either :dunno that's why Sideshows next move will be very interesting...they are either gonna say accept it the way it is and accept $50 partial refund or they will ask you to send it back for a full refund. Lets be honest, once its inhand and you fall in love with it, chances are your just gonna take the partial refund...plus you've waited over a year for it too!!! :slap

It would cost more $50 to send this piece back. Not of a bargain...... that mean ones with the arc reactor pointing correctly are going to be worth more?

I think I already love it Rai just from looking at your pics! :love :) For example, you mentioned the lack of blackness around the eyes, well that's an inaccuracy I can live with but the Arc reactor is basically the main part of the armour imo...

It is definitely one of the components that need to be accurate.

It would cost more $50 to send this piece back. Not of a bargain...... that mean ones with the arc reactor pointing correctly are going to be worth more?

at this point I'm unsure as to what Sideshow would say buddy...the usual resolvement is to accept a $50 credit or to return it for a full refund. We also still don't know if this defect is the case for all 3000 pieces? Only 2 guys have opened their boxes on the forum and both had the defective arc reactor...

its possible that this was noticed long ago during the manufacture but the process of correction would have caused melt down in the factory financially and for timings
(hence the delay) leading to legal disputes , so in the interest off all parties , send it out and give refunds , with the tidily winks paying the compo
thats what i would propose as a mediator and sideshow and hope for the best

May as well gone the whole hog and put his middle finger up!

Man I can see why many people have started bashing sideshow over the years.

how appropriate that would have been
But we all still pay the money

Atleast it would have made me smile lol.

I can handle slight paint problems or something small not accurate but we are talking about such an important part that is the focal point especially with the chest armour displayed off!

It really does look awesome tho and dam close to the original pics.

Silly sods!

Expect Sideshow to direct you to the bottom of their page...

'Series content, Product Specification, release dates and pricing are subject to change.'

I take it all back!!! All is forgiven Sideshow...I got my calendar :rock tonight I can sleep well :)

upe6upy3.jpg

There really is always something with SS... At least the rest of it looks nice. Hope they give everybody that buys this a decent offer of compensation to count for the error after the huge delay...

Really looks good but with a year of delays everything should be perfect!
I'm keeping my order, but come on Sideshow!

It's good that we should address the problem to Sideshow. Maybe it's the reason for the long delay.

I want to hear from Sideshow before they ship mine. You guys seem to be mostly cool with it but I'm not letting this one slide. They better offer to fix it or I may just cancel it. Besides, if we all have the "well, this sucks but I'm keeping my order" attitude then nothing ever changes. Personally, I think everybody should message sideshow and not let them get away with it. We paid go money and waited a long time for this one... a mistake like this is unacceptable.

Back