Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some more light in these ones but at the cost of some grain.

I'll also add my thoughts and impressions in this post. I find that the red paint is glossier than that found on the maquette. The gold is also a bit better. The battle damage is done tastefully. The statue does feel like it has a little heft to it hovering near the 20lb mark. It comes with 3 AA batteries for the light up and the switch is located on the back of the bottom of the base. The chest plate doesn't come attached and is in a separate part of the box and it's of course held up by magnets when attached.

Overall, I'm loving it. Something absent from the statue is the usual black "eyeliner" that runs along the bottom of the eyes but it's no biggie really.

Last edited:
Hey Rob, from base to the top of the head it comes in at just around 16.5 inches.

Thank you so much Rai...and a massive congrats to you buddy! You got a great looking bust right there! :clap

You're most welcome and thank you as well! Two more pics before I sign off for tonight.

P.S Sideshow, please make a War Machine Legendary Scale Bust to complete this setup, thanks! :D

Last edited:
You're most welcome and thank you as well! Two more pics before I sign off for tonight.
Bust8_zps6e380551.jpg
[/URL]

That's the money shot right there Rai :clap :clap awesome set up buddy...you've made my excitement for tomorrow's delivery even more anticipated :panic:

Without doubt from what I've seen so far, this is one of Sideshows best representations of Iron Man...indeed a cool collectible to own!!

Local order PD?

Can't wait for this. Not a huge fan of the BD and a more metallic finish would be nice but it is what it is.
Looks great with the Maquette.

Looks awesome but I was under the impression it would be bigger in size?

Next to the 1/6 scale figures it's not that much bigger

Back