Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ****!! It looks pretty damn good. Mine is coming in a next few hours. I am so excited.

You're most welcome and thank you as well! Two more pics before I sign off for tonight.

P.S Sideshow, please make a War Machine Legendary Scale Bust to complete this setup, thanks! :D

Great picture! Indeed!

Is that Hot Toy Iron Man Mark VI from Iron Man 2 or The Avengers Promo limited Edition?

Really came out great! The light up features really look good, too. Nice to see it next to the Hot Toys figs. Thats how I was planning on displaying it until we get a new PF.

Anyone noticed this?

200150-iron-man-mark-vi-002.jpg
Bust2_zpsad50e0e1.jpg

Why the reactor is not same rotation?

Just got this and took a few pictures with my iphone. Sorry I didn't set up this properly yet, so please ignore the surrounding.

This thing looks so awesome. It's so worth the wait.

PS the box is so big and this thing is heavy too.

Just got this and took a few pictures with my iphone. Sorry I didn't set up this properly yet, so please ignore the surrounding.

This thing looks so awesome. It's so worth the wait.

PS the box is so big and this thing is heavy too.

Congrats Patrix :clap looks great! Mine comes today also :panic:

I ordered from Alter Ego, Anyone receive a shipping notice from them?
Really looking good, I can't wait!

WOW!! :horror now that's a good spot! Never even noticed that...but you are correct, it would appear that they have fitted the arc reactor in upside down :slap wonder if this the same for everyone?

Yeah Mine is upside down too, but because I am so overwhelm with everything else, it makes you forget about that error. Plus I like to display with chest piece attached anyway, so

Back