Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you do flex payment?

Just put it on a credit card and keep the money till it comes in stock.

At this rate the Legendary Scale bust will be shipped in January along with the MKVII 1:1 bust! :lecture Both these were actually scheduled for release back in May :slap

You know Sideshow... they are just making sure everything is absolutely perfect so they can put the QC stickers on. :lol

Surely you'd have to imagine they've known about such an extended delay for a while and have just been nudging it back each month.
I find it hard to believe there's been an unforeseeable monthly delay for ... how long has it been?

Personally, I'd prefer them to be upfront with a worst case scenario. Tell me it's going to take up to 12 months because of XYZ and let me enjoy the pleasant surprise of it shipping only 8 months down the track.

I cannot imagine why the delay happens each month. The first release time was 1st quarter 2013 as SS announced. Then it changed to 2nd then 3rd, now December. when will the delay end? I am really pissed. Shame on their lack of integrity / loyality to their customer. This will be the last product I buy from SS. I can still live without their stuff around:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Are they having a problem with this just as they did the Amazing Spiderman Hot Toy?

Like others have already mentioned, it would have been nice to have Sideshow give us all an update, whether it be on here or on their website, to just give us an indication as to why this piece or any other for that matter, constantly gets delayed each month...not only that but we never even got to see this at Comic Con this year so any new images would be a bonus too :lecture Now scheduled for release in December, its difficult to remain hopeful that it will definately be shipped next month so i'm expecting to see this arrive first quarter of 2014 :(

An update with explanation isn't too much to ask for when they have our NRD for this piece already.

Back