Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The unofficial verbal explanation I got from a SS rep was it's a small run and likely keeps getting bumped at the factory for bigger run/more profitable items. I too cancelled mine an bought some other figures in the meantime, but I might jump back in when somebody gets their act together.

The unofficial verbal explanation I got from a SS rep was it's a small run and likely keeps getting bumped at the factory for bigger run/more profitable items. I too cancelled mine an bought some other figures in the meantime, but I might jump back in when somebody gets their act together.

Small run? 3000 is a huge number for a limited collectable. If they want higher profits, they shouldn't put out smaller items like this in the first place and demand NRD's!! :gah:

Without a full understanding of the business model I'm not ready to blame Sideshow (at least not the full blame). It was explained to me the delay is at the manufacturer and SS doesn't control that piece.

So... there you go. That was how it was explained to me. I'm not inclined to get pissy with some random CS person on the phone, that was the info she had.

I will agree with everyone who said SS should at least explain stuff like this when it's delayed.

Is there ever any history of Sideshow pulling out on a piece once its been on pre order?:dunno I cant think of one at hand...i'm suddenly worried if this piece will ever make it out of their warehouse at this rate :panic::panic:

.... SS holds the utimate responsibility. It is their product right?:mad:

In your mind you might think SS is like Santa's workshop and they are making thousands of products at all hours of the day, but the truth is they buy a lot of stuff from third parties and put the Sideshow name on those products.

If the third party has a delay there's not much SS can do about it.

Obviously it's a SS product made by the cheapest factory in China they can find.
This needs to be a quality product :lecture
The wait and potential awesomeness of this bust is killing me.

how the hell did this thread turn into gripes about a spiderman doll? Good to know there won't be 3k of these made

Albuquerque?

rimshot.gif

Is there ever any history of Sideshow pulling out on a piece once its been on pre order?:dunno I cant think of one at hand...i'm suddenly worried if this piece will ever make it out of their warehouse at this rate :panic::panic:

yes-the O'Connell PF from the Mummy 1999 was cancelled a few years back but i think it was due to lack of interest.

Back