Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the third party has a delay there's not much SS can do about it.
While not necessarily true, that's kind of the point. We have no idea where the delay sits in the production/distribution chain (or even if production has begun).

The cause may well rest with a third party and may well be outside of Sideshow's physical control, however as far as the customer is concerned (and as Yatyau said), Sideshow is ultimately answerable for any quality issues or delays. There's a reason we call them third parties.

In its most basic form, responsibility in this instance can be demonstrated by simply keeping the customer informed. After all, these are people from whom Sideshow have taken orders and have held initial deposits (and further payments from some) for up to 20 months.

Canceled. Sick of waiting. At this point I'll have my mark VII legendary scale figure before this one.

Yep, infact if i'm not mistaken, the Iron Man MKVII 1:1 bust has been delayed for just as long :horror like the Legendary Scale Bust, these two were originaly supposed to ship in May of this year. The 1:1 bust was put back to Jan 2014 whereas the Legendary scale bust was continuously getting put back month by month.

I'm at the point where i'm feeling like 'when they're ready, they are ready' sort of attitude. I've kinda got so many pieces that I've ordered in the meantime that i'm not in a rush to get these busts. Just aswell I suppose as I don't think they'll be even ready by the 1st quarter of 2014 :horror:panic:

Since my local shop closed, they refunded me my deposit for this... but since I sooooo much want this bust (I know... I'm one of the rare...), I've ordered it again directly from Sideshow...

Been more than 1½ year since I first ordered this... so... patience is a big deal in that hobby... ;)

Don't get me wrong, I was on the PO list because I dug the design. I just agree with the growing number of people who think the delays are a bad sign.

The worst thing about these delays is the fact that are recasts (!!!) of this piece for sale already. In fact, somebody must it have one of these busts for a while because there are modified versions of it (really good ones, actually) made to look like the Mark XLII and Iron Patriot, for sale on chinese websites.

MqJo8QBl.png

:ohbfrank:

Back