Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty happy with mine.
wGoGHPu.png

yours is defective. the light is not supposed to shine through the part between the eyes. There is a difference between shining through and reflecting off of.

Reply away Y4ANK33. Who actually said you can't? :dunno
I merely asked you what your problem was.

You're acting like you're under some kind of obligation to buy this and suffer its inadequacies for eternity.
Is there something you're not telling us?

Don't like it? Fine. My advise would be don't buy it.
Maybe go and buy some dolls instead.

Have you seen it in person? Why are you saying people should not buy this?
We all make are own informed choices.

As for Spawn, That guy has done nothing but moan since he joined here. Three Galactus Maquettes and three of these returned.
No wonder Sideshow told him they were all the same :lol

I bought one from this retailer, at a decent price, and so did Brett, we're both happy with what we received so may I suggest you move on now? :wave

I'm spending money that i work my ass off for and your saying its my fault Sideshow can not produce a non defective product? are these not the sideshow forums?

If you go to bestbuy and buy a tv and it doesn't work are you going to keep it? are you going to try and fix it your self? or are you going to return it?
If you exchange it for a new, and the new one is broken also are you going to keep it? my quess is you would return it for a completely different product because why would you support a broken production ?

Some thing applies here. Why am i being shunned because sideshow is producing complete crap of a statue and your mad because im voicing my problems that i have/had with sideshow.

I had bought a ton of statues from sideshow with 0 problems. In the past year I've returned every statue i received from them due to the statue being broken. I refuse to pay for a broken statue.

Not mad at all. All I'm saying is they told you they opened and checked ten busts, do I believe that? No.
After you returned three I'm pretty sure they no longer wanted your business.

You said it yourself, buy something else! :wave

Play nice, guys.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and opinions are subjective.

If you can't be civil then I suggest you stop posting in this thread or take it to PMs. Just remember that you can receive an infraction by sending an inappropriate PM.

Thanks Mark.

People are well aware of all this issues regarding this piece and should be able to make an informed choice if they want to buy or not without being criticised for it.
Especially the people who are happy with it.

Thanks Mark.

People are well aware of all this issues regarding this piece and should be able to make an informed choice if they want to buy or not without being criticised for it.
Especially the people who are happy with it.

So is that why you criticized me for returning a defective statue?

yours is defective. the light is not supposed to shine through the part between the eyes. There is a difference between shining through and reflecting off of.

It would seem that is a reflection from a different light source... the left knee on the statue also appears illuminated which it isn't...

The knee has the light from the base of the statue shining on it.
The picture was taken on a very long exposure, dunno how that affects the results.
Anyway, Kamandi likes it which is all that matters.

I'm spending money that i work my ass off for and your saying its my fault Sideshow can not produce a non defective product? are these not the sideshow forums?

If you go to bestbuy and buy a tv and it doesn't work are you going to keep it? are you going to try and fix it your self? or are you going to return it?
If you exchange it for a new, and the new one is broken also are you going to keep it? my quess is you would return it for a completely different product because why would you support a broken production ?

Some thing applies here. Why am i being shunned because sideshow is producing complete crap of a statue and your mad because im voicing my problems that i have/had with sideshow.

I had bought a ton of statues from sideshow with 0 problems. In the past year I've returned every statue i received from them due to the statue being broken. I refuse to pay for a broken statue.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Like I said before, it's indefensible as a company to provide THAT bad a service when you claim to "be the best" which is why Col started deflecting to talking about dolls and so on. I've had to return a few broken on arrival products and it's never fun, I can't even imagine how frustrating it would be to get 3 of them consecutively of the same product. I also wouldn't imagine posting it here and getting mocked but hey, welcome to the anonymity of the internet.

So is that why you criticized me for returning a defective statue?

Pretty much - oh wait, you didn't see the huge "Buyer Beware" sticker Sideshow slapped on the box? :lol

Commence Iron Man MKVI Legendary Scale Bust Clean Repaint :horror

erabasen.jpg
lol your the man Andy.....now this will be interesting.
Because of the paint and other problems i decided to cancel one of the pieces i was most looking forward to......damn you sideshow.....WHY...............lol

lol your the man Andy.....now this will be interesting.
Because of the paint and other problems i decided to cancel one of the pieces i was most looking forward to......damn you sideshow.....WHY...............lol

Hey Dave, thanks for the kind words buddy :duff gonna give it a good go as I'm dying to see how nice it will look clean...and then I'll have the best of both worlds with one of each ;)

deba5ega.jpg

sorry to hear about your cancellation :( but hopefully you can maybe put the funds towards one of their upcoming Iron Man 1/4 Maquettes? So excited you've ordered the MKVII LSF :rock

Back