Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard my supplier in China that, ALL of the MK6 1/2 bust order in China have been rejected and returned to sideshow factory by distributor.

Wow... Maybe THAT will lead to a possible discount down the line. No way that doesn't hurt the bottom line.

Yup im returning this piece of crap ! get my money back :D

Thanks ichiro...appreciate the kind words. Here are a few more comparison pics..

uhu5ata2.jpg

6upeba8a.jpg

Have you received it? That bad?

mine mounth line was uneven , sloppy paint job on AR

paint job on chins area of these pics are terrible compare to mine !!! mine was nice and good looking

Last edited:
I'm new here but i had to return mine also. when i turned on the lights, the light showed the paint job in the helmet and his head glowed lol thats 2 in a row that was returned to sideshow.

I'm new here but i had to return mine also. when i turned on the lights, the light showed the paint job in the helmet and his head glowed lol thats 2 in a row that was returned to sideshow.

hahahah

I haven't got mine yet from my online retailer. I am hoping it turns out ok because I have been really looking forward to this one. It seems I might be disappointed :(

Lol how thin are these? :panic:

And welcome to the forum.
The faceplate is made of plastic that is then painted gold. The plastic of the faceplate is very thin, and if the paint is not evenly applied light shines through in random places. The same thing happened to mine (amongst the multiple other things that were wrong with mine) and was yet another reason for returning the thing.

'Missed opportunity' is beyond kind as a description for this. Every time I see this thread I feel horrible for the IM enthusiasts who pre ordered this then waited, and waited, through delay after year long delay only to have the final product turn out this poorly.

To me the worst part is this fiasco completely destroys the possibility of SS making other IM busts in this line. Wanted a War Machine in this scale so bad :( . Actually, if it would be as crappy as this one, better if they don't.

Well guys...it is possible to fix the Arc Reactor on the Iron Man bust...but I've managed to lose a finger in the process!! :horror :thud: :lol :lol :lol only kidding, it was just a graze with the scalpel I was using :gah: but yes....the Arc Reactor is now the correct way round and no damage to any part of the bust at all...although never again Sideshow!! This was by far the most rediculous error ever made by them in my two years of collecting and although I accepted their partial refund it still shouldn't require me to have to fix THEIR mistake!!! Oh well, alls well that ends well, got my Iron Man bust to how I want it now so I can rest....wait a second...I've still got the Batman PF's armpit mod to do next!! :slap oh Sideshow!!! :lol :lol Arc Reactor pics to follow...

Back