Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So..I just got an E-mail stating that my waitlist was converting. I am in utter shock since I placed my wait list days after lol. I am one happy man....:yess: I didn't have time to read all the posts, whether people didn't like the figure, but I think its ok to feel lucky at the moment lol

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

I dont understand the flicks of missing paint? The Mark VI has the same and it makes the figure look like it's been in the wars rather than a suite that's just been painted by Jarvis :/

EDIT: Just watched the review and I get what you're saying about the above but is it just me that would prefer a minty mint suite? You've got the battle damage variants if you want the worn look :rotfl

Last edited:
I dont understand the flicks of missing paint? The Mark VI has the same and it makes the figure look like it's been in the wars rather than a suite that's just been painted by Jarvis :/

EDIT: Just watched the review and I get what you're saying about the above but is it just me that would prefer a minty mint suite? You've got the battle damage variants if you want the worn look :rotfl

it just makes it more realistic. i like it alot.

Back