Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hold on... I just realized what ppl are asking about.

The OG Red/Gold Mark IV and this? Yea there's no difference.

I thought we were talking about Mark III RDJ sculpt.

Mines converted !!! :clap:clap:rotfl:rotfl

Will be my first Iron man i'm lucky with the waitlist i Got Guardian last year too :panic:

Happy days!!

Some people are moc/misb collectors :dunno
I know there are all kinds of collectors, but I never understood moc/misb when it comes to HT. The only reason to keep these mint is to sell and that's fine. At least with carded figure you can hang them and still see the figures. Here you just have a box abeit an attractive box sitting on a shelf or wherever you display.

I can see why some people might think Mark 3 may be better, it does have a better design, but scale is something that's hard to translate in pics and I remember a lot of people saying the Mark 4 is soo much better than 3. Before I bought my Mark 4, I thought that was just since they bought a Mark 4 instead of 3. When I finally bought my Mark 4, it does blow the Mark 3 by a mile. I finally understood why some people are saying Mark 4 looks more like something that a human can fit vs the Mark 3 where its pretty skinny.
The thing is when you look at figures, you're looking at it at a 2D, so you dont see the whole figure but only see it in angles.
After acquiring a 2nd Mark 4, I gave my Mark 3 to one of the guys at work who'se always fascinated with Hot Toys but couldnt get one.

I too am in the Uk last time i got Gaurdian pred HEcame to £170 all in.

This will be around £190 - £200 WELL WORTH IT!

WHAT WILL IT BE WORTH IN 2 YEARS??

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

I too am in the Uk last time i got Gaurdian pred HEcame to £170 all in.

This will be around £190 - £200 WELL WORTH IT!

WHAT WILL IT BE WORTH IN 2 YEARS??

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

It's £148 - £150. The Guardian was even cheaper!

Costumes will be about 30 quid I expect. So Where are on earth are you getting 190 from?

Gave :exactly:

sigpic16497_2.gif

Dude is balling​

I don't think £190 is too far off, mine was £154 then add on 20% duty of approx £30 then any handling fee and its pretty much £190....

anyway mine is almost here, should arrive in the next 2-3 days so hoping its here before the weekend.

I don't think £190 is too far off, mine was £154 then add on 20% duty of approx £30 then any handling fee and its pretty much £190....

anyway mine is almost here, should arrive in the next 2-3 days so hoping its here before the weekend.

Friday here TF :rock :1-1:

Yup. The speechless expression was worth it. He was showing it to everyone at work.
I kinda felt bad for the guy cause he's always asking me about Hot Toys and checking out my collection. Then one time, several of them asked to come to my house to look at my collection. Since I had 2 Mark 4s, I figured, what the heck and gave the Mark 3 to my co-worker.

Back