Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine:

Fun039.jpg

Fun040.jpg

Fun041.jpg

Fun043.jpg

Here's some pics Guys: I hope you like

c31711b4.jpg
d0c0de6f.jpg
e82cc5aa.jpg

And More pics.

3fe53565.jpg
78d98d17.jpg

Gunmetal EX. and Secret Project EX.

2fb20ff8.jpg
3a493fdf.jpg

Thanks Bigsilva! Those pics are nice. Makes me consider getting the grey Mark IV to go with my grey Mark III. The only problem I have is that they both make the War Machine look less individual.

Is it just me or does the RDJ head looks even better here? Now it really looks like RDJ. The original mark IV sculpt always look a little lacking in the likeness department to me.

Hot Toys said in the specs that it's an improved RDJ head sculpt, so maybe if someone was kind enough to do a side-by-side comparison shot we could see :D

Congrats to all who received their IM Secret Proj... Mine is on its way half way across the world! haha... Think it will only reach me end of the month...:impatient:

Hot Toys said in the specs that it's an improved RDJ head sculpt, so maybe if someone was kind enough to do a side-by-side comparison shot we could see :D

There's definitely a difference, it's buried in the this thread somewhere as well. The day I read it from front to back in one day, it's somewhere in here. :monkey1

Back