Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does ES mean?

I thought about having friends sit in and sign in on multiple stuff to gain multiples, but I figured since this community has been good to me I voted against it.

Im also glad I got an NA version because it saves me a trip to SDCC.

SDCC exclusives always bring out the worst in people, I remember with the Blackest Night Hal Jordans, people were going ape ____ and kids got trampled. All out wars over at the GL boards.

Also, I think that . . . this was better than the Guardian Preds because both days they sold out in <2 minutes. It was great, because I was fortunate to get a Waitlist Convert in November of last year, but at least this time a huge amount of Boardies were able to get them well past 10a.

I got mine at 27 minutes after, I TOTALLY forgot about it and decided I would jump on the waitlist. Imagine my surprise!

Haha me too!! And luckily this Is still in stock for a long time, and iPhone did it faster!! What a shame!!!

whew took me 15 mins to check out, and had a blank page after I clicked Place Order but I just got me email confirmation so I guess it all went OK.

Same thing happen to me Bro,,I was freaking out and Yelling all kinds of nasty things at my ugly Dog setting next to me.It's a Pug

Mine will be on my shelves forever. I buy because I like not because of what it could be worth.

[Steps off of soapbox]

Same thing happen to me Bro,,I was freaking out and Yelling all kinds of nasty things at my ugly Dog setting next to me.It's a Pug

I kept telling myself out loud this is why I never buy EX's and go through this HEADACHE, then all of a sudden it was in my cart.

Back