Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will be on my shelves forever. I buy because I like not because of what it could be worth.

[Steps off of soapbox]

Not sure if this warrants this:

gallery_83989_34758_5493428924d4e5953159cc.gif

or this:

oscars.gif

Oh that sucks... And they still sale for more on eBay.... I guess there will be a lot for this one.

Yeah, I'm always curious as to how many HT makes of a figure.

I thought sideshow should have a call for the es as it's only exclusive for comic con convention?

Nope they just distribute the figure HT makes the call on the rest I would guess.

Nearly heart attract!!!! i got fine one for me.

At the time what was hell bad connected? Extremely slow

Yeah, these are already being advertised in the Asian cons too, there will be a ton available.

Maybe, maybe not... last year the same thing happened with Gort, but now even after the fervor died down he's still selling for over 2X retail.

HT never announces the ES on their stuff.

They did for last years con figures, and I know sometimes if Sideshow has an exclusive from them it also has a finite number. Although I've never been sure if that is the Sideshow alotment, or the total number.

Also the exclusive versions of the Apexplorer figuers all had a set number of around 300.

This is the first time I've ever bought something solely to flip.

... Which means they probably made way too many and it won't be worth nearly as much as people think. :lol

They did for last years con figures, and I know sometimes if Sideshow has an exclusive from them it also has a finite number. Although I've never been sure if that is the Sideshow alotment, or the total number.

Also the exclusive versions of the Apexplorer figuers all had a set number of around 300.

Did they? Guess, I didn't pay attention last year to those exclusives since I didn't go after getting them. I would guess thats just SS allotment.

I am guessing there will be a high es, cause there is more for sale in hong kong.

I think it deserves a Kat Dennings personally.

kat_dennings.gif
Uh, what's going on on the top right of the shot there? :monkey1

Did they? Guess, I didn't pay attention last year to those exclusives since I didn't go after getting them. I would guess thats just SS allotment.
Though HT did announce edition sizes, I call shenanigans on them. The Sarah as T-1000 was eventually sold through various outlets, and the Guardian, as previously mentioned, was made available to nearly anyone who got on the waitlist. Very hard for me to believe there were 300-500 of each produced, or however much they said there were.

i would just like to know what movie that is from....

Uh, what's going on on the top right of the shot there? :monkey1

Though HT did announce edition sizes, I call shenanigans on them. The Sarah as T-1000 was eventually sold through various outlets, and the Guardian, as previously mentioned, was made available to nearly anyone who got on the waitlist. Very hard for me to believe there were 300-500 of each produced, or however much they said there were.

People dancing. :)

Back