Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called in as well, and my order was placed and was told it was good to go. I missed out on the attendee order yesterday but will probably get mine before I even go to Comic Con Friday. 1 less thing to truck around.

Sideshow Customer Service :yess::yess::yess:

U can call in to order instead of ordering online???

Got one. Placed my order online at 10:25. I was surprised it was still available.

My friend got it with iPhone, less then 2 mins, that is fast then my pc!!!

Are you referring to Guardian? If so, I don't know if it is a fair comparison because I think HT produced the ____ out of that figure. As for going for retail, the first Mark III consistently sells for less than $200, while the P1, P2, and AVP Preds still all go for crazy money. . .

The "Predators" Preds don't go for much because, I'm guessing, the movie was horrible and the Predators don't look anything like traditional Predators.

Well, mostly in general compairing the Iron Man figures to the Preds. Looking at sales just a second ago looks as if it hovers around $200 pretty much recently and the BD even more so.

The HT Preds do well but as a whole I don't think its on the same level as the Iron Man figures.

Mostly, I was getting at figures like the GMG are still doing really well as are the recent IM figures. So I expect this will do the same.

get to da' ebay.....................dooo eeet, doo it now !!!

After I got my confirmation e-mail I went back onto the site and still had one sitting in my cart. Ugh!

oh common, dont be a sour puss.... i got my wife, brother and sis-in- law all to sit with me with their computers and get them...:hi5:

Like I said in my post, to each their own...no sour puss here...just find it interesting is all.

Are you referring to Guardian? If so, I don't know if it is a fair comparison because I think HT produced the ____ out of that figure. As for going for retail, the first Mark III consistently sells for less than $200, while the P1, P2, and AVP Preds still all go for crazy money. . .

The "Predators" Preds don't go for much because, I'm guessing, the movie was horrible and the Predators don't look anything like traditional Predators.

Uh, wrong. Predators was solid, sorry Sam agree to agree I am right. Besides the AvP Predators look like monogloid Predators and people eat them up!

i cant wait to flip mine!!!!

Thinking about it.

Wow, that's somewhat shocking. Also I may even keep mine, looks swanky. And to the WListers, have hope I got a Guardian last year from the WaitList and it was long after it sold out. Chin up buttercups.

Back