Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order from Plamoya came today too. Excited to check it out when I get home. Just don't know where to display it.

just wanted to let you guys know that I got my order for the Iron Man mark 2 for the awesome price and it's all legit pictures when I get home and yes it comes with the exclusive part as well.

My order from Plamoya came today too. Excited to check it out when I get home. Just don't know where to display it.

:clap:clap:clap:1-1:

Just opened the shipping box. Definitely the exclusive version. No brown shipper, but they don't do those in China, do they? Or maybe they do. Either way, box it came in was very sturdy and the package for Mk2 is mint. Haven't opened him yet, but glancing through the window, looks great!

Thanks for the heads up on the good deal and turning me onto a new site in Plamoya.

Hmmm... Well, would have been nice to get the brown shipper, but for the great price I'll live without it. I really just like having them to protect the boxes from getting gnarled up in my closet.

wow this figure is amazin!!! how the hell did they have it for so cheap!!! :lol Im really happy!!! i forgot it came with so much!! :rock

Posted these pics in the Tony Stark thread, but they have the MKII AU in them, just in case anyone here isn't following that thread.

IMG_5523.jpg

IMG_5524.jpg

IMG_5525.jpg

IMG_5526.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

IMG_5529.jpg

IMG_5530.jpg

IMG_5531.jpg

Hmmm... Well, would have been nice to get the brown shipper, but for the great price I'll live without it. I really just like having them to protect the boxes from getting gnarled up in my closet.

wow this figure is amazin!!! how the hell did they have it for so cheap!!! :lol Im really happy!!! i forgot it came with so much!! :rock

Congrats fellas! :clap

Of course a piece of mine broke right out of the box. First attempt to put in the left shoulder air flap on the back and the piece it goes into pops right off the shoulder. Took 3 attempts to glue it back on nicely.

Same thing happened to mine.
Must be really tight tolerances on that one part.

Well the problem is that the fit on the tab is way too tight, but really the biggest problem is that the way the tab goes in, it fits between the main body and the little piece that is just glued onto the top, instead of the tab going into a female port that is one solid piece.

Well the problem is that the fit on the tab is way too tight, but really the biggest problem is that the way the tab goes in, it fits between the main body and the little piece that is just glued onto the top, instead of the tab going into a female port that is one solid piece.

Yep. Too late to moan now. We will just have to hope the next MKIII has it fixed.

Yep. Too late to moan now. We will just have to hope the next MKIII has it fixed.

Yeah it's no big deal. I fixed it well enough. Not perfect but it's on the back too and not noticeable. Just always frustrating when a piece breaks immediately, but also not entirely uncommon.

Back