Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my MKII with neck mod..

dsc0524ey.jpg

Wow! This looks good!

So you just shaved the bottom of the neck, right?

Has anyone customized this figure into a Mark III? I really want to see a Mark III with the proportions of this figure.

if you guys were given an option to paint your mark 2, which one do you think is better?

matt black , secret project or re paint it with glossier chrome?

thx

I just got mines in the mail. Looks great!

I don't think I'm going to use the lighting up functions, if I leave the plastic tabs intact, the batteries won't leak right?

Try just turning it around backwards first and see if you like that first since it's non-destructive.

Alright. Just gotta ask. How do the mech feet come off. I keep tugging at them and they are not popping off easily and I'm afraid to break the damn thing. Any help is appreciated.

Alright. Just gotta ask. How do the mech feet come off. I keep tugging at them and they are not popping off easily and I'm afraid to break the damn thing. Any help is appreciated.

They might be tight if you've never taken them off before. Much like taking off the thighs and arms

I got in late on this one, and I have to say, I'm sorry I didn't grab this sooner when it was going for big discounts. It's awesome! There's so much stuff included, it is definitely one of the better HT IM Armors (if not aesthetically, then just because of the whole package). The magnetic faceplates work well, and having two other swap out heads is a great inclusion. Too bad the suit didn't resonate well with the non-customizer/general fans, it's really a good set.

I managed to get mine for retail. I hate how BBTS raises the price when the product's demand starts to exceed their supply.... :monkey1

attachment.php

I got this yesterday and immediately did the neck mod :p
Is it possible to bend the hands back? I can only tilt it up slightly.

Ironman_markII_1_30cm_Dec2008_Hotto.jpg

I was going for this pose but it was not possible without the arm all the way up past the shoulder.

Gah! Just bought a MISB Mark II EX from ebay..
It's missing the hologram for Tony's Palm!!
It's not in the tray!

It's really sealed when I got it and the tapes look new
so I don't think the seller's a swindler..

The seller said he got it from SSC months ago,
so he can't get a replacement either.

ARGHHH!! So pissed....

Gah! Just bought a MISB Mark II EX from ebay..
It's missing the hologram for Tony's Palm!!
It's not in the tray!

It's really sealed when I got it and the tapes look new
so I don't think the seller's a swindler..

The seller said he got it from SSC months ago,
so he can't get a replacement either.

ARGHHH!! So pissed....

Return it lol

Yes, return it...if he didn't check it when he got it....bad on him...not you! Bad things happen in those factories that make these figures...you gotta checkem when you get em!

Back