Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A question, the table that appears in any photos comes with the figure?

Yes it does Kosika.

Welcome aboard! :wave

Iron-Man-MarkII-12inch-10_1304108328_zps3177fe46.jpg

After selling off my iron man collection last year, and regretting it!
I've started again, with this guy.
I didn't have a mark II before and I've gotta say it is an outstanding piece, quite underrated in my opinion.

Just ordered this guy from BBTS. there's only 14 or so left!
Since the MKVII is taking so long figured id pick this one up since I passed on him at first.

How much is this going for retail now? I passed on it since I have the original Mark 2 but this is one of very few figures I'm missing from this line. My OCD does not approve of such discrimination. :lol

You will not regret it. Lots going on with this figure and lots to do. And when am I going to get to see your Mk VII with the triangle chest piece? :p

I don't have my MKVII yet!(5 on order, and none have arrived yet, lol) But i have about 20 of the clear chest pieces.
Just waiting a MKVII mule so i can get them all cut out to the exact shape, masked and painted up.

I've got quite a few HT Ironmen, (not all, but a good spread), the MkII AU was the second one I got and he's still my favourite Mk over all. Great piece.

I'm really not a huuuge fan of the MK2/3 in general, but I love the display options you get with this set, and the figure does look great.

Yea I had to have him as well.
I think once BBTS stock drops below 10 there might be another price jump.

it's unusual for retailers to do this but on pieces that go up in value, BBTS raises their prices accordingly. not only hot toys, but sideshow, bowen..anything that's fetching more. it's the one thing i don't like but i do order a huge amount of stuff from them.

it's unusual for retailers to do this but on pieces that go up in value, BBTS raises their prices accordingly. not only hot toys, but sideshow, bowen..anything that's fetching more. it's the one thing i don't like but i do order a huge amount of stuff from them.

Yea I've ordered most of my stuff through them for years.
I watched a couple Hot Toys in particular go up and up after I got them. Preorders usually get a small discount, then on release it goes to regular price, and as the stock depletes and demand goes up, you can see them add 10 or 20 bucks here and there.

Yep. And i have casting materials on the way too.
I also have an idea for a custom faceplate. Kind of like the Gemini/Starboost one. No eyes on it, but they come on when you turn on the lights.

Damn Barry, you're always keeping me wanting to see your work. Can't wait to see the faceplate.
-joe-

Back