Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Facebook:

"Good news for Iron Man fans! The Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version) Collectible Figurine will be coming very soon!

What’s more, it will come with the specially made lab. table for fans to revisit the movie scene!

Fans, please enjoy!"

395305_10150498975682344_58690437343_8987889_162912024_n.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:yess: I told you!:lecture:yess:
This is sooooo ordered:panic:

so three head sculpt, two display stands/environments and detachable armour pieces? niceeeee

MK 1, MK 2 unleashed and MK 4 w/ Gantry sounds like the ultimate IM collection for sideline fans (myself) of the series.

The table is a nice addition but how many people are actually going to display this laid out on the table? I know I wouldn't :lecture

I'll admit though I am tempted by this figure again now though :thud:

I like the idea of having Mech Test Tony working on the armour while it's on the table. But I don't have that figure soooo .....

IM torn on wich to get 1st most likely milk war machine then this one ...I gotta catch up if i want my hall of armor ,cant miss lots of xtra goods with this one......

Wow! They should've just given a full headsculpt of Rhodes,
so you could kit-bash him and pose him beside the table :yess:

I agree to finsish off the scene display nicley unless a rhodey is coming. I doubt it, but then again Iron man line is a cash cow for them.

The table is a nice addition but how many people are actually going to display this laid out on the table? I know I wouldn't :lecture

:

The table display will be the main way I intend to display it. Whose knows, may change my mind when I see it in person

Back