Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delays are good news for my financial situation.

I'm with you, delays usually drive me nuts especially for figures like this which are highly anticipated. We have just received so many great hot toys in the last two months. I've actually purchased 5 hot toys in the past 2 months (I usually only buy one every month or two). My wallet definatley needs a breather.

I agree the delay is good financial news if it was coming next month I would have either had to cancel or put it on flex pay since HT 1989 Batman is also billing early Feb. :clap

"In hands" pictures coming soon! :yess:

422324_287374484657882_138228759572456_870531_754572747_n.jpg

Iron Man II - Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version) at Toy Hunters.

Did they ever explain why they went with the Mk II and Mk III (version 1) body type for this figure? The Mk IV and VI are so superior in design...doesn't make any sense.

Did they ever explain why they went with the Mk II and Mk III (version 1) body type for this figure? The Mk IV and VI are so superior in design...doesn't make any sense.

Well, the figure takes after the design of the movie. They have, however, changed the legs and torso with the updated one from the Mark IV and VI.

Well, the figure takes after the design of the movie. They have, however, changed the legs and torso with the updated one from the Mark IV and VI.

I don't understand either of these comments.

… and why would you think that the Mark II would re-use parts from the Mark IV or VI? They're totally different designs.

Well, remember when the first Mark II, Mark III and Mark III BD came out? The legs were way to thin. People have mentioned here in the forum that they changed that and that the legs now look like the ones from Mark IV and MarkVI.

No they don't, they look like the Mark II/III legs, just a better rendition of them. Still totally different design. The IV/VI legs are more anatomically inspired where as the II/III are more aircraft styled.

Uh, no where do I say that it's the same body as the Mark IV and as it turned out it doesn't have the same style articulation as the IV.

and did I say it was the same body? I said same style of legs and torso as the mark IV and VI. You said and I quote "the second shows what really look to be new hips/legs. The last one seems to show the new legs as well as some form of non-rubber-torso Mark IV/V/VI style abdomen articulation."

Whatever. In the end what matter is that they changed the legs so the look bigger and not as thin as it used to be in the first Mark II and Mark III. That was all I was trying to say.

Back