Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No more "limited" :rotfl

419869_288346351227362_856019258_n.jpg

People will still find something else instead to complain about.

Available now
@ Toy Sapiens

and later today @ Toy Hunters

acc to Hot Toys Community fb

EDIT:

Photo of hidden MMS 150 boxes ready for sale

422324_287374484657882_138228759572456_870531_754572747_n.jpg

Last edited:
People will still find something else instead to complain about.

People aren't complaing cos it says limited on the box, but because its not limited anymore.

Them removing the 'limited' from the box just confirms they are no longer a limited edition brand, which will anger and alienate customers of the limited edition nature that is part of the reason they shop with Hot Toys.

Hot Toys are changing their status and many of their customers won't like that, i personally don't care about the "limited edition" status, unless it means they plan to continue to remake the same characters in favour of new characters and franchises.

Would you guys recommend waiting for sideshow to order from or would HK sellers be just as reliable.

Interested in the figure but not interested in paying the higher prices from sideshow.

Would you guys recommend waiting for sideshow to order from or would HK sellers be just as reliable.

Interested in the figure but not interested in paying the higher prices from sideshow.

If you can't wait for this figure to be released here in the US and you can find it cheaper on ebay. Then go for it. Check the seller's feedback score before you buy. If you are willing to wait, then there are other great retailers like BigBadToyStore, Viking Playground and Alter Ego Comics [just to name a few] that do offer this figure cheaper. If you are wanting the EX, then SSC would be the place to order and they have great customer service as well.

It's your choice and happy hunting. :)

"Limited Edition" has always been and always will be BS marketing term.

I totally agree.

Thats also why I have never looked at any of the 21 HT I own as any type of investment. I buy them because their quality is amazing compared to other toys/collectible. I don't care if the box says LIMITED EDITION or COLLECTORS EDITION or ONE OF TEN MILLION. I like it for what it is. A high quality toy/collectible. There is NOTHING like it out there.

And thats just my opinion.:wave

Interested to see how this turns out because if they release a new mark III it will most definitely be based on this new body, and if I can get an accurately proportioned Mark III I won't have any need for any other armor.

Huh. The table isn't accurate. War Machine was on a cart, charcoal grey with a heavy lip.

im2_hammer.png

The flat black table was what Justin Hammer used to place his weaponry on display:

600px-IM2_14.jpg

Interestingly enough, it matches Tony's table where he uses his Holographic projections for the most part, only a bit long:

112808_an_ironman.png

Iron-Man-screenshot2-600x300px.jpg

If someone printed out the flat mat in vinyl their Mech Test Tony would have a nice working environment. :lol

With the two EX featuring holographic pieces, making a light up table could be a pretty cool custom. Make the table a light box with the white area translucent so light could pass through and light up the pieces. Could be pretty cool. Use clear rod as a stand to "hover the pieces above the table. Maybe have to try this.

Huh. The table isn't accurate. War Machine was on a cart, charcoal grey with a heavy lip.

im2_hammer.png

The flat black table was what Justin Hammer used to place his weaponry on display:

600px-IM2_14.jpg

Interestingly enough, it matches Tony's table where he uses his Holographic projections for the most part, only a bit long:

112808_an_ironman.png

Iron-Man-screenshot2-600x300px.jpg

If someone printed out the flat mat in vinyl their Mech Test Tony would have a nice working environment. :lol

Back