Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still on the fence about this one. Do you think if I wait to see pictures of this from customers that I will be too late? Or, do you think this will be around for a while?

Ah, nevermind. Saw the SGD$450 but for some reason missed it before the $300. Actually not "for some reason". Missed it because I had just woken up.

Thank u for e advice but the seller sold out his Hot Toys in less than a day.
I didnt even had a chance haha and now I am back to waiting for the Mark 2 AU version. Win some, lose some... :wink1:

Maybe this means they are re-designing everything, not just the torso and legs. At least I hope so. They need to fix the arms and shoulders, and fix the long neck.

Or it could be they are just having trouble with the metallic paint, but a 4-5 month delay wouldn't make much sense for a paint application issue, would it?

Dam your right April 2012 well something had to give they have to many things scheduled to be released at once. They might be doing it to tie in to the Avenger movie release same with the gantry to help sell it.

Last edited:
Wow April of 2012? I may end up purchasing thing down the line, I cancelled it for the time being but it seems like these will be around for a spell.

That delay is crazy. I was JUST charged my first payment. I find it funny that this is actually the very first HT item I have preordered through SS and it is the very last of my current orders scheduled to arrive.

Back