Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the head with that position looks like a cucumber. it's horrible and does not represent the look of Iron Man. IMO after all corrections this is a crock

HOTTOYS I do not understand. they are able to make the most incredible work. but sometimes mistakes unpardonable. because they are errors. Fix it easily. such as giraffe necks, P1 stature, small heads of predators. oil in batman suit etc etc etc .....

the head of this iron man is very very very bad. the form is not correct
is very high and this too back. I am very disappointed.

I'm fairly certain that's just the pose. The original Mark II can look like that but can also just as easily look like this, which is more "correct".

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II & War Machine by dangercorpse, on Flickr

You just have to much the head down on the neck and push the neck itself forward. And if the new Mark II has a neck like the Mark IV/VI than that's even better.

It's all the shoulders, which I really really hope they fix. They're way too big.

Mark-II-Preview7.png

Was watching Iron Man 2 again and decided to grab some screencaps for comparison. I lightened the one on the left a bit as well. They do really need to fix the shoulders. They're even smaller than what I have modded in the above pic.

ironman2-superheroscreencaps.png

does anyone know if the holographic fore arm gaunlet comes with this if ordered from one sixth bruce? or is it limited to just certain suppliers ?

ironman2-superheroscreencaps.png

Notice the difference between the shoulder angles in these two pics.

The suit on the left is largely practical. The one on the right is computer generated. The CG suit has near diagonal shoulders.
The practical suit has flatter shoulders.

But you're right about the shoulder width.
If HT brings them in, it might restrict range of movement, though.

To me the whole appeal of this fig would be in displaying it "autopsied."

_______

They're both CG imo, just different poses. One has the shoulders relaxed, the other they're up and back. And it's not the shoulder width, it's the actual size of the shoulder plates.

does anyone know if the holographic fore arm gaunlet comes with this if ordered from one sixth bruce? or is it limited to just certain suppliers ?

limited to certain suppliers, you can get the hologram through sideshow or if you directly order from toy hunters in hk.

So how do the two MK II figures look side by side anyone know yet? Does the second MK II look to modern to be a earlier version on the MK III of does it look the same as the original MKII?

I want an original HT Ironman MK II, but prices are to high (Crazy if you ask me), so if the Armor Unleased looks the same (I know it will have an Ironman 2 base and the Rhodes head), should I go with the Unleased?

I'm not quite sure what you are asking but the new MKII isn't the same as the old one, but it's a better more accurate version of it.

So how do the two MK II figures look side by side anyone know yet? Does the second MK II look to modern to be a earlier version on the MK III of does it look the same as the original MKII?

I want an original HT Ironman MK II, but prices are to high (Crazy if you ask me), so if the Armor Unleased looks the same (I know it will have an Ironman 2 base and the Rhodes head), should I go with the Unleased?

:huh :huh :huh

I'm not quite sure what you are asking but the new MKII isn't the same as the old one, but it's a better more accurate version of it.

I thinking of trying to start an ARMOR GALLERY and so far I have the Original MK III, MK IV, MK VI, and MK V on preorder. IF I have to buy a Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version) because I can’t afford an Original MK II, I don’t want the MK II looking more advanced then the MK III standing next to each other. It messes up the continuity (one looking better then the last) in my opinion; understand what I’m getting at now? That’s why I wanted to know how different they were from each other.

I thinking of trying to start an ARMOR GALLERY and so far I have the Original MK III, MK IV, MK VI, and MK V on preorder. IF I have to buy a Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version) because I can’t afford an Original MK II, I don’t want the MK II looking more advanced then the MK III standing next to each other. It messes up the continuity (one looking better then the last) in my opinion; understand what I’m getting at now? That’s why I wanted to know how different they were from each other.

I think you can find the original Mark 2 for a good deal now - from 250-300 or less possibly. Imo it would be the best option for your display as you've described it.

That's the problem I'm running into, $240+. I can't afford to pay much more than retail, that's why the Unleased is looking like my only option.

The odds of you finding an original Mark 2 at retail are slim & none, it would probably be broken or incomplete in some way if you did. I think you answered your own question on this matter anyway :wink1:

Back