Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about it actually shoot flame from his flamethrower.LOL
Funny how some are bashing people in the Superman thread when they are probably the same posters in this thread.

Will have to agree with Avenger. Since it didn't make an appearance of it being used in the second movie; besides it being displayed in the Hall of Armor, I don't think we will be seeing a remake of the Mark I. I think it is great the way it is now.

Well...Mark I was in Iron Man II, but just as a suit in the hall of armor. I'd still be happy with them re-releasing it, though, perhaps with the new stands or something.

I don't think the price will drop on the original mark 2, it was the tony stark version . The new mark 2 is the new don chedal ironman 2 version . I still feel cheated its like catching your girl sleeping around but its cheaper to keep her. off, but I can't resist not to buy, sold.

Just don't see this or the Mark V being a $209.99 figure. Kinda ridiculous price point without a full head sculpt.

Won't be preordering this - since its a Q4 release - will likely find this at a good price with all the sales at that time of the year.

I make a mistake and ordered 4 of the ex. Version I will cancel 3 of them later, or sideshow can do it for me :)

I didn't either. I know when I ordered the regular version also the deposit would be put in place if you order two. But, I don't think there is a deposit on the EX, because you can only order one of them.

Just don't see this or the Mark V being a $209.99 figure. Kinda ridiculous price point without a full head sculpt.

Won't be preordering this - since its a Q4 release - will likely find this at a good price with all the sales at that time of the year.

i agree on the mark 5 price i wish they would have made a dx version with the mark 5 and race suit tony stark that would have been sweet

If I remember correctly, I think someone has and I think I seen it on the One Sixth Warrior Forum. I don't think it turned out to bad.

The can't improve the mark 1 or add to it. The only thing wrong was the horrifying rdj face. It doesn't need an update. The mark 3 does. It should be the best iron man figure but falls short to the mark 1 4 and 6 and possibly 5.
We need a new mark 3 from scratch.

I'd be totally okay with a Mark III using this mostly new Mark II mold.

The can't improve the mark 1 or add to it. The only thing wrong was the horrifying rdj face. It doesn't need an update. The mark 3 does. It should be the best iron man figure but falls short to the mark 1 4 and 6 and possibly 5.
We need a new mark 3 from scratch.

Yeah, I've seen a ton of complaints about the Mark III and how many flaws there are in it's proportions.

But I'd rather see an Iron Monger, a Mark 2 Whiplash, and especially............

wait for it.......................

prepare to flame me..........

a Pepper Potts :)love) before we see a 3rd HT Mark III. :lol

^^^^^ To each their own man. Debating whether I want to PO. $209 is better than expected but breaks my rules about more than one character per film. Decisions ....decisions :thud:

^^^^^ To each their own man. Debating whether I want to PO. $209 is better than expected but breaks my rules about more than one character per film. Decisions ....decisions :thud:

Rules are meant to be broken are they not?

Back