Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, kept kicking me out and then going back to the confirm purchase page. Ended up with multiples. Strange this is happening lately. Got the same thing when I ordered Bly. Got four of those. That's what happens when you freak out I guess. Dang figure addiction.

It says in the description that it has LED-lit boots, I don't see anything like that in the photos, did they have that on the Mark IV or VI?

the mech test had it, and these are a reuse of those boots.

on that topic. how about the fact that the boots are bigger underneath than when he has the full armor on... it must all get tucked in then hes completely suited up.

Yeah after reward points mine was like $171. Been waiting to use mine for awhile.

Any idea how much is the shipping to Canada with sideshow? I usually buy my stuff with Toys2 but since the EX is the same price I might just buy it now.

where did you get a 10 dollar coup? and how do rewards points work. like im getting 210.00 for this... how does that equate to dollars when i use them?

Oh, the $10 coupon was given for signing up for their newsletter. I didn't use it initially but saw it recently that it was still there.

me too. usually dont order from sideshow, because they are usually more expensive.

Yeah, Sideshow's prices are rather expensive. I only order from them for the exclusives since I can easily make back the difference if I find no use for the exclusive item.

Same here, kept kicking me out and then going back to the confirm purchase page. Ended up with multiples. Strange this is happening lately. Got the same thing when I ordered Bly. Got four of those. That's what happens when you freak out I guess. Dang figure addiction.

I ended up with 4!!! :/

I cancelled three with the cancel/change order function on my profile on the website.

Is this the mech test body???

221076_10150174406407825_171015147824_6819411_6511312_o.jpg

Not a Iron Man Nut Hugger like the rest of ya, but thought he and the exclusive looked kewl. If anything I can flip him later.

Not a Iron Man Nut Hugger like the rest of ya, but thought he and the exclusive looked kewl. If anything I can flip him later.

Well, at least I don't see any bashing on the first version like the other section soon as there was a new reveal/pre-order.

Oh and by the way, did you see the S thread as they were having kittens because of a new Iron Man figure? :lol

Back