Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, at least I don't see any bashing on the first version like the other section soon as there was a new reveal/pre-order.

Oh and by the way, did you see the S thread as they were having kittens because of a new Iron Man figure? :lol

Yup, pure komedy!!

Wow, you guys are no differrent from Superman fans for sure.:wink1:
Why so much hate?

Hate for what? The Superman people keep whining about HT not showing anything yet. Yea I want the figure too, but I'm not gonna bash HT for showing new stuff and not Superman yet.

Dude, what is the coupon code please?

you just have to sign up for the newsletter and they send you an email with a code, and then you put in your order. hope this helps. right on the mainpage thye tell you about it..

OT, but I agree--all that whining about Superman got old fast. :p

Now to figure out how to pay for this IM2 fig... >_<

Please. I'd really love to hear how HT could improve the Mark I from those who suggest a re-issue. I guess everything can be perfected, but I'd still love to hear how the Mark I could TRULY be improved enough to warrant a re-issue, as opposed to Marks II and III, which observe all kinds of wrong proportions.

PS: Alright, alright. Except for the face sculpt, which can obviously be improved.

This is second iron man fig I've PO'd and I'm still amazed at how crazy we get over a new IM release. That's what makes collecting so great.

Awesome. On preorder now. This will give me the Mark II, Mark IV, and Warmachine, all 3 of my favorite mechs.

Please. I'd really love to hear how HT could improve the Mark I from those who suggest a re-issue. I guess everything can be perfected, but I'd still love to hear how the Mark I could TRULY be improved enough to warrant a re-issue, as opposed to Marks II and III, which observe all kinds of wrong proportions.

PS: Alright, alright. Except for the face sculpt, which can obviously be improved.

Yeah, Mark 1 was pretty well done. But, I'm sure they could add a gimmick to justify it. I missed it, so I'd probably be glad to jump on. HOWEVER, Mark 1 was not in the last movie, so it's going to have to make a cameo somewhere to give them the excuse. I'd say, there will be no more Mark 1's from HT's to worry about.

Back