Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pizzamarkii3.jpg

Nicely shot pics there.:clap

It's 6 lb. Not too bad. The heaviest "toy" I have gotten shipped to me was a little over 20.

great pics pizza....great stuff....I wish I had bought the mech test stark but I'm sure they'll make another plane clothes stark....
IMG_0735-1.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

Last edited:
Don't even think twice unless you're skeptical of the seller.
That's a great price.

Price sure is great, no second thoughts about it. But you know what, I really thought about it and realised I will never be displaying him 'unleashed' or would need the table for any good reason (none that I can think of). Don't think to own a ton of accessories which just lie there in the box make any sense.

Did not have the original Mark II and that's the only reason I'll be getting this one, to complete the line. Guess, I'll put up a WTB for the basic AUV in a few days (fingers crossed for a decent price).

Price sure is great, no second thoughts about it. But you know what, I really thought about it and realised I will never be displaying him 'unleashed' or would need the table for any good reason (none that I can think of). Don't think to own a ton of accessories which just lie there in the box make any sense.

Did not have the original Mark II and that's the only reason I'll be getting this one, to complete the line. Guess, I'll put up a WTB for the basic AUV in a few days (fingers crossed for a decent price).

No worries. We all have our reasons.
Hope you can find one to complete your Hall of Armors.

Back