Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is my favorite in my collection. Can't stop looking at it. I need Hot Toys to redo the Mark III.

I got my Mark II but as I got him with Batman and there is a delay on other figures I want, I will spread the love out.

I am going to list my BD Mark III as it just looks a bit crap by comparison now I think. Fingers crossed they do indeed make a new Mark III.

I got my Mark II but as I got him with Batman and there is a delay on other figures I want, I will spread the love out.

I am going to list my BD Mark III as it just looks a bit crap by comparison now I think. Fingers crossed they do indeed make a new Mark III.

Can you post some pics would love to see a comparison

Can you post some pics would love to see a comparison

This could give you an idea.

Mark III and III BD

IIIIIIBD.jpg

Actual Suit worn by RDJ:

ASWBRDJIIM.jpg

Mark II

cb09dfc2.jpg

Screenshot:

Untitled.png

Also, for the Mk.III BD pictured above, that's not even the BD chest plate. Most of us here preferred displaying him with the standard "worn" chest plate because the BD version looked awful.

Still can't decide between this or Captain America... Looks like I have a week to make my decision.

If it's between these two then I personally would go for Captain America as he is more iconic.
I would wait until there is a new Mark III as that then is more iconic than Mark II.

My 2 cents! :)

Back