Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good but I see tons and tons of QC issues with this piece happening. Get ready for massive returns.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Some details looks lost in the production! Hope it comes out great in hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good but I see tons and tons of QC issues with this piece happening. Get ready for massive returns.

Looks awesome, can't wait!

I'm the first to call SS out on Q.C issues and they don't have the best record when it comes to IM but what are you talking about?...

Well as you said, it is an Iron Man Maquette and since the great Mark 6 they haven't had the best luck.

Or maybe because it's made up of the body, arms, and head that have to be assembled and plugged into each other before it's plugged into the base for power, and all it takes is for a single point of failure anywhere along the line.

Or maybe because Jimbob29 has the greatest return rate that I've ever read about.

But in either case I'm crossing my fingers for everyone, and I hope we all get perfect pieces to add to our collections.

7 different piece = 7 more areas for QC to fail.

7 different piece = 7 more areas for QC to fail.

Aren’t you the guy who says you return things constantly?

Look there are inevitably going to be issues for people on every release, that’s just the way it goes. But considering what you’ve said here about how often you return things, I’m just saying people probably aren’t going to take you all that seriously on the subject. And I’m sure you don’t like that and will have your response ready, but that doesn’t make it any less true.

Back