Introduction to my growing collection!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sithlord1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi there fellow collectors.
Here is my small and simple collection.
I'm on a PF kick and tend to favor them. I'll get the odd bust, when it really makes an impact on me.
And I will get the odd Hot Toys 1/6 figure, which I will show another day, once I get my new bookcase for displaying more stuff.
Collecting about a year or so now. But most of this growth was in the last couple months, going ebay crazy and backtracking!

SideshowDisplay025.jpg

SideshowDisplay067.jpg

SideshowDisplay100.jpg

SideshowDisplay103.jpg

SideshowDisplay104.jpg

SideshowDisplay112.jpg

SideshowDisplay113.jpg

SideshowDisplay114.jpg

SideshowDisplay115.jpg

Thanks for the kind words guys!
I like my collection alot. I like to have a nice mix, and get a few key pieces from all my fave movies and stuff, and try not to overkill it.

Frodo PF is on it's way.
And I want to get the Legolas PF.

I'm done with Star Wars PF's, until I see C3P0 and R2. Those I would consider.
I thought I was done with SW PF's when I got Vader, and the Life Size Yoda bust (come on...it's freaking Yoda right there with ya!). Those two alone were enough to represent Star Wars for me and two of the best pieces to own. Then I got greedy and added Obi Wan to compliment the Vader.
And Greivous was just an impulse fan favorite buy. lol

You know how it is once you start lol
But I'm still tryin hard to keep it under control...tryin...:naughty

Great collection, especially love the Elvira, where did you get her if you dont mind my asking.

awesome collection!

are those HT figures standing on Speakers? that just seems like you're asking for a tumble.

They are on speakers, but pretty solid ones with lots of room on the top. Even if you bump or whack your knee in the computer desk, or just try to shake it, they stay pretty solid. I've tested it out lol

But I might consider moving them to shelves, once I set up my new shelf.
I've got about 6 HT's at the moment. Just preordered MJ and Wolverine though.
SO far I've got - hellboy, ironman, DK batman and joker (first versions of both), Predator and Jack Sparrow.

Damn fine collection! I love the Indy PF - I almost wish I'd thrown down the extra cash and gotten him over the 1/6th scale one I settled for. Anyway very classy stuff.

Back