Intothevoid - A Nolan Batman 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I arrive a little late. Everything or almost was already expressed, so... What to say more?
:eek
I always liked making dios. There's no denying, with customization, this brings at once an atmosphere and far more life in the staging, even if at base the postures have been worked. A beautiful light added to this and here we are: dipped back into this or that other scene of the movie. :rock
Wonderful! More! :D

Where'd you get the street corner diorama?

DSC08078.JPG

The entire display is great! Well done.

Nice!:clap Love your Batman collection esp. those dioramas you add like the background, armory, etc.! I'm sure Nolan himself will be proud of these stuff once he saw it..congrats!:wink1:

Why thank you very much pal; I'm glad you enjoy them.
I actually don't have a collection believe it or not. I like things to be 100% accurate, and as we all know that doesn't exist in reality...Come to think of it, why bother to maker them anyway? ummm...That's a solid point, I give up...:slap

Thanks a lot Adam!

I'm dreaming of major upgrades to the collection thanks to your extraordinary talents:pray:

Also, when will get to see your personal collection? :lol:wink1:

Why thank you very much pal; I'm glad you enjoy them.
I actually don't have a collection believe it or not. I like things to be 100% accurate, and as we all know that doesn't exist in reality...Come to think of it, why bother to maker them anyway? ummm...That's a solid point, I give up...:slap

You're kidding me - you don't have a collection? Dude come on man!! You need to showcase your masterpieces!!

On the accuracy point though I totally understand and agree - if I had the money, each and every one of my figs would have a totally screen accurate sculpt (preferably from you lol) with Kato clothing... Drool

I'm not kidding. I occasionally will buy a hot toys figure, probably once a year actually.The last figure I bought was a hot toys two face, it was on sale for $40!! Between tuition and rent, I couldn’t really afford to have a collection at this point.:(

You're kidding me - you don't have a collection? Dude come on man!! You need to showcase your masterpieces!!

On the accuracy point though I totally understand and agree - if I had the money, each and every one of my figs would have a totally screen accurate sculpt (preferably from you lol) with Kato clothing... Drool

Back