Intothevoid - A Nolan Batman 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Scarecrow / Demon set :yess:

The Scarecrow head is really nicely detailed - used the hands to upgrade my custom TDK Seb Scarecrow too. Love them both!

DSC08144.JPG

DSC08145.JPG

DSC08146.JPG

DSC08147.JPG

What a superb collection. Love the individual touches you have made too.
The shot you took of the close up joker in one shelving unit where you can see the adam laughing joker in the other unit in the background is quality.
Very jealous :)

wow!....brilliant work and collection!

Thanks a lot dude!

What a superb collection. Love the individual touches you have made too.
The shot you took of the close up joker in one shelving unit where you can see the adam laughing joker in the other unit in the background is quality.
Very jealous :)

Thanks man - i'm all about the personal touch :lol

Yes I thought the joker shot was pretty cool myself :lol :hi5:

Congrats on your new haul bud!

I would love to see Nolan's reaction to your collection!

What suit is that on your Wayne bud? Have you ever come across the triad toys suit which is based on Wayne? It's the one which you are trying to get comissioned by Kato! I'm thinking of getting it in for my wayne fig!

What suit is that on your Wayne bud? Have you ever come across the triad toys suit which is based on Wayne? It's the one which you are trying to get comissioned by Kato! I'm thinking of getting it in for my wayne fig!

Hey man it is the toys2 suit that came and went a couple years ago i think now

I have seen the triad suit and it does look nice, but was alwas happy with the toys2 one I have so stuck with it.

The shirt and tie on my wayne is a Kato Bond shirt and tie.

Cheers for the info mate. I thought I recognised the tie, I have it! I'm thinking of going for the triad suit if the kato clothes set doesn't come off.

Cheers for the info mate. I thought I recognised the tie, I have it! I'm thinking of going for the triad suit if the kato clothes set doesn't come off.

I think it will happen but more than likely not until early 2012 I think, since Kato is all booked up - i'm happy to wait to be honest! Gives time to save for it too!! hahaha

Back