interest in the Slayer heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aw that's sweet, yea I really would like to see this happened, im just shocked their isn't that many buffy fans on here that would want updated heads. especially since they only looked slightly like the characters and sean would be able to capture the likeness even closer.

really cool Anya custom

So far 5x5 girl aka Faith is leading at 12 we need more people interested if this will get greenlighted to take to sean.
let's try to focus on the characters that has the most vote and boost them to 16 or so. We can worry about the others latter when the heads are rolling so to speak.

that's basically Goddess witch (willow), Brit Nerd (Wesley), William the bloody,and 5x5 girl (faith)s

anyone in whedonverse knows willow and faith totally needs a face that resembles them better and the brit well never did get made. So I leave it in the hands of the slayer fans to get these 3 character the votes needed to get these heads made.

Last edited:
Is this still happening? I'd be down for Angel and Spike. Maybe buffy if it'll help with the interest list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm definitely interested in:

Buffy
Faith

So put me down for both!

--Mark

By the way, who exactly would be sculpting these? Is it Snyderman? Because if so he gets my enthusiastic recommendation--I've been drooling over some of his sculpts for awhile now. His Hayley Atwell is sublime.

Back