interest in the Slayer heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: interest in buffy the vampire slayer sculpts

I would be a definite on Faith, definite on Wesley and a maybe on Willow. Outside of that I'm reasonably happy with the rest of the group.

Is it worth posting this in the custom section as well to gain more interest?

I only noticed this as it was the first featured post so it caught my eye, I don't visit this neck of the woods often :D

Is it worth posting this in the custom section as well to gain more interest?

I only noticed this as it was the first featured post so it caught my eye, I don't visit this neck of the woods often :D

Last time I did that I got scolded and I was told people would see it better and faster in the interest group it belongs to.

So thats why it's here and not custom section. Im tired of the trolling I got before

I would be a definite on Faith, definite on Wesley and a maybe on Willow. Outside of that I'm reasonably happy with the rest of the group.

I added you and I know even though you say maybe for willow i think you will love willow when we are done.

Last time I did that I got scolded and I was told people would see it better and faster in the interest group it belongs to.

So thats why it's here and not custom section. Im tired of the trolling I got before

Shame, sorry to hear that :( It can get a bit much in there sometimes :slap

I really hope this happens, I've been wanting excellent representations of these characters for years!

I feel you this is why I braught this to WGP's attention And they told me if we got a good amt of serious buyer's we will make the ones that get's the most votes. WGP is wanting to only do limited runs so once I reach 20 for each figures. Those lucky people will be the only ones who will beable to purchase these figures.

So I guess what im saying is each character only get's 20 spots and if those in weadonverse dont put their name in your only hope is that someone backs out so you can steal a spot. I will contact people so we dont just replace them but after a week then we can only assume you dont want the figure head sculpt.

Clothing also will be in limited edition because it's just me sewing so i am only one person so i do need suggestions from those who already have a spot so i can match your name to the pic and I will print them out latter for reference so i can start pattern drafting.

Last edited:

contribution deleted - Forum rules - "unlicensed...".

Last edited:

Done I finished editing check it out

Is 20 heads just an arbitrary number or is that a minimum they want? If so did they say how much they will be at a 20 head run?

Is 20 heads just an arbitrary number or is that a minimum they want? If so did they say how much they will be at a 20 head run?

They will run the same amt they always do between 60-70 bucks per sculpt depending what needs to be done. Obviously buffy and willow will be on low end because they will be bald so wigs or for sculpters to sculpt hair out of epoxi can get their own personal look.

The runs are running low because we want to move on to next run of figure sculpts so we are not lingering. on a particular show for too long. When it's drawn out people take to long to decide to buy and we want to get them done and move on.

And if i can get the numbers up for the slayer figure sculpts we can get them sloted for either late 2013 or early to mid 2014.

If there is a moderator on today can you help me change title to

"interest in BTVS headsculpts"

WGP only want to add their title to project that gets the numbers I would gladly add wgp but they dont untill it gets the numbers and when we do then I will have rick and sean take control over this forum thread to change as they see fit. right now I want to abriviate buffy the vampire slayer page or call it simply the slayer

Does anyone know how to change your title page i want to make revisions but cant remember how i tried editing on first page and cant find it under settings in pm section.

who is the moderators for wedonverse here?

When clicking to edit the first post, you then just click the option called "go advanced" which gives you the full edit page, where you can change title, etc. of the thread and post.

Fred (!) & Anya human - heads need, Wesley too.
Spike, Faith, Tara, Willow & Buffy depending on sculpt! :)

Back