interest in the Slayer heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: interest in buffy the vampire slayer sculpts

I'd be interested in a season 1 Angel as Sideshows versions have all looked a lot older, even the origins Angel who looked a more like season 5 angel, but in a ponytail. :D

are you wanting to vote for and angel with ponytail as in french revolution flashback or angel from buffy/angel when he started his own season.

Im confused

Angel as seen in the early seasons of Buffy was a lot thinner in the face. Later season Angel was more broad in the beam so to speak, so yes, early Angel as seen in season 1 of Buffy. :)

Angel_buffy_season_1.jpg

gotcha actually thats the angel I like as well thats the one i talked to rick and sean about because the other one lost attraction. Ill put you down for angel as well because if we make him we will only do his one from buffy/1st season angel.

He was supper hot and mysterious at that time when he came back to buffy in the last seson i was like what happened and then joss has a sculpt made from that and im like... "really"!

He lost all sex appeal and sex is a selling point. Heck i baught male sculpts primarily because i can use him for high fashion for my barbie dolls because their too hot for battle.

Last edited:

I don't have the funds to endulge too much, so I'll limit myself to any characters from Angel you'd make. Put me down for Angel, Spike, Faith & Wesley. I'd get behind any of these.

If you need word spread on Slayalive, I have an account over there.

ok henzinnit i'll put you down for them and sure we could use the exposure.

I wouldn't be down for any until I see sculpts. So put me down for 0. :D

well you can go on the 1st page of this and click link to see some of the sculpts we have done to see the likeness of previous and on going characters.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109550

we however will make a 3d sculpt but until 2014 and wont if we dont have serious interest. it's like making something and hoping someone will be interested. It's just bad business if we have an interest and a real reason to make the sculpt this is why you dont see them now.

all three of us has expressed discontent in the state of willow and faith's sculpts and i tolod them maybe we should do an interest thread. that way when we have time we will have gained enough interest to warent a sculpt being made.

Sean is a genius sculpter i have seen his stuff and its scary accurate. So come back latter 2013 buffygirl by that time we might have enough interest for sean to show pics of a comp generated sculpt of what will be printed for the caster.

However buffygirl this is 1st come 1st served so the people at the top of this list gets the 1st shipment. something to keep in mind.

ok henzinnit i'll put you down for them and sure we could use the exposure.

Posted a thread on btvsfigs and slayalive mate. There's some veteran customisers that would surely be interested.

ok thanks im excited to see if anyone comes over.

I am interested in Buffy, Willow, and Faith....for now....

Likely, will want Angel and Spike later.... :)

ok ill add you to the list, so far we are getting a healthy list so far.

list currently as it stands
So right now interest list stance is:

Spike:
Sue world
enigmakun
Groovy34
henzINNIT
dxdave
Ryu
IheartBuffy

Faith:
Sue World
Drachenherz
Groovy34
henzINNIT
dxdave
thegalorian
IheartBuffy
BladeDJK

Tara
thegalorian
IheartBuffy
buffygirl
cuttersky

Willow
Sue world
Drachenherz
Groovy34
dxdave
thegalorian
IheartBuffy

Buffy
dxdave
Groovy34
Ryu
IheartBuffy
Too Much Garlic
_
_________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Maybe for latter if we get enough votes

Wesley(2015)
Sue world
henzINNIT
thegalorian
Ihearbuffy
buffygirl
cuttersky

Anya human(2015)
Drachenherz
thegalorian
IheartBuffy
buffygirl
cuttersky

Angel from season 1 of angel and buffy episodes before he left sunnydale.
Sue world
Groovy34
henzINNIT
enigmakun
dxdave
IheartBuffy
BladeDJK

Fred
IheartBuffy
buffy girl
cuttersky

Current list as of feb 5th

Last edited:

Any word on how much the heads would be?

the heads might run about the same as the other sculpts which is about 65.00 each unpainted since legal issues between WB but we do suggest using ski or pete since they are reasonable and pritty decent painter's

I know wgp does sometimes run deals if you buy a set so when it comes time to sculpt just inquire then

I would be down for a Willow, Tara, Faith, WESLEY (ANGEL SEASON 4, want most), FRED, ILLYRIA, GUNN, ANYA, DOYLE, RILEY, ANDREW, CONNOR, DARLA (non-vamp), DRUSILLA (non-Vamp)and DAWN. Make it happen! :D

I would be down for a Willow, Tara, Faith, WESLEY (ANGEL SEASON 4, want most), FRED, ILLYRIA, GUNN, ANYA, DOYLE, RILEY, ANDREW, CONNOR, DARLA (non-vamp), DRUSILLA (non-Vamp)and DAWN. Make it happen! :D

Look up i added you and if we get some more interest in angel then we can add the cross over vamps.

Doyle? was that the actor who got fired because he had a drug addiction and died before 1st season was up

Doyle? was that the actor who got fired because he had a drug addiction and died before 1st season was up

Doyle, the 1/2 Brachen demon played by Glenn Quinn.

As for the reason for his departure from the show, Joss had it in the 'cards' pretty early on that Doyle wouldn't be a long term investment. The character was too difficult to write for and just wasn't the best fit for the show. It had nothing to do with any other reason, per Joss.

I personally loved the character and the way Quinn brought Doyle to life. Such a talent to say the least and he (Quinn) is definitely missed. Taken way too young.

i would love a doyle with a reversible head!

Doyle, the 1/2 Brachen demon played by Glenn Quinn.

As for the reason for his departure from the show, Joss had it in the 'cards' pretty early on that Doyle wouldn't be a long term investment. The character was too difficult to write for and just wasn't the best fit for the show. It had nothing to do with any other reason, per Joss.

I personally loved the character and the way Quinn brought Doyle to life. Such a talent to say the least and he (Quinn) is definitely missed. Taken way too young.

Oh ok because i saw a where are they now on rosanne and it was discussed he was let go to take rehab and come back but he didnt enrole so they let him go. he supposedly was in debt and was borrowing money from the guy who played DJ on rosanne and he died basically in a short period of time before break ended on angel for the next season. so he was wrote out of angel as dead permantly. sometimes joss likes to bring people back.

This will be a tuff call because doyle had so little screen time to say if he was popular enough to make into a figure. If we do decide to make him we will need atleast 16 people interested in buying him in order to make it cost effective.

it cost us money to get things cast and if only a handful of people are interested it's just not cost effective.

thats why i made the list above those are the current votes and if we cant get votes on angel it's going to be hard for us to go into angels line. unlike with buffy their is a general dislike with the state of willow and faith.

those characters that dont get the votes will be blocked out of the list because their not needed by the customers.

Back