interest in the Slayer heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: interest in buffy the vampire slayer sculpts

I'm interested in Spike and Buffy for now please.

ill add you to the list

some of these we only need 10 more serious buyers

Of the ones you listed, I'm interested in (ranked by preference):

1. Buffy (Buffy above all others, always :) )

Characters not done yet:
2. Anya
3. Tara
4. Wesley

Characters already done:
5. Angel
6. Willow
7. Faith
8. Spike.

There are many more characters that aren't even listed, so I guess we can't vote for them. I would likely buy a Spike, but he's been done in so many variations already, I'd much rather see every other character (including ones not even listed like Dawn, Fred/Illyria, etc.) done first.

As a side note, I'm a collector, not an artist. An unpainted head wouldn't do me much good. Would finding an excellent painter be an issue, or are other people in the same boat?

Thank you for even contemplating this, I'm always looking to add to my Buffy collection.

Of the ones you listed, I'm interested in (ranked by preference):

1. Buffy (Buffy above all others, always :) )

Characters not done yet:
2. Anya
3. Tara
4. Wesley

Characters already done:
5. Angel
6. Willow
7. Faith
8. Spike.

There are many more characters that aren't even listed, so I guess we can't vote for them. I would likely buy a Spike, but he's been done in so many variations already, I'd much rather see every other character (including ones not even listed like Dawn, Fred/Illyria, etc.) done first.

As a side note, I'm a collector, not an artist. An unpainted head wouldn't do me much good. Would finding an excellent painter be an issue, or are other people in the same boat?

Thank you for even contemplating this, I'm always looking to add to my Buffy collection.

It's not an issue of us having a painter it's more of an issue that Warner Brothers is sue happy and would sue us if we had fully painted heads. thats why we are offering unpainted heads we can't even offer fully finished figgures for sale for this reason.

we can give you a list of qualified painters that are cost effective.
I will add you on the list of what we have but as for the other figures if we only get one or two inquiry's for a figure it doesn't help us with cost when we take a sculpt to a caster to pay his fee's which is why we need 16 serious buyers because we need to get money enough to pay caster and sculpter and put back into business for more sculpts.

its not like we are ignoring the other characters and sean would be willing to sculpt a specific figure sculpt but it will cost aot for one sculpt that way. $300-400 + for each.
by getting 16 people interested we can offer the sculpts at an affordable rate of 55-60 bucks per sculpt

If these looks good in the end, than I'm still in for

1. Wesley
2. Anya
2b. Fred *cough Fred. I would like Angel sculpts...more than Buffy peeps.
3. Tara (for all of you fans out there)

keep the votes coming guys I added fred to wave 2

we need more votes for fred,buffy,and tara their kinda puny compaired to the others. I personally want us to make these but i need the support from serious Buffy/Angel fans who want these sculpts.

I have to admit personally I'm not fussed about Tara and as for Buffy well I was quite happy withe Sideshows offering.

As for Fred I'd be more interested in an Illyria really, but doing her hair would be a nightmare.

I'd love Gunn, Wesley and maybe an Ethan Rayne or Lindsy.

I have to admit personally I'm not fussed about Tara and as for Buffy well I was quite happy withe Sideshows offering.

As for Fred I'd be more interested in an Illyria really, but doing her hair would be a nightmare.

I'd love Gunn, Wesley and maybe an Ethan Rayne or Lindsy.

Speaking of Ethan, it was announced today that Robin Sachs has passed away. So sad. A talent to say the least.

it would be nice to have an ethan for a villian but he was rarely on air.
i think the janus state bust would be a cool assessory if we do an ethan

Put me down for Faith and Angel. Mainly want Faith :D

Done
Hey guys how about some willow love.
I know people want sculpted hair the reason i suggested to sean we do a bald figure is that you could get multiple heads and do for example
Dark witch willow with a black wig and have veins put in and black eyes.
or goddess willow and get a long white wig, this same willow sculpt can be interchanged just by using a wig getting multiple uses from one sculpt. Currently she is limited to what the hair was sculpted for that episode. aka willow and dopple gangle willow

Also everyone in between working for sean and rick with other items for clothes i can offer my services for buffy figures. Since this will be a WGP based but on a 1st come 1st serve venue.
Right now im booked until mid june with several projects

Would be interested in a Buffy sculpt if she looked like this:
buffys1014thisisbuffy.jpg

Last edited:

ok cool i like early buffy as well I think we should push for her.
So ill put you down for buffy

Hey guys the one who voted for buffy are all of you down for season 1-4 buffy when she looked less slutty

I just got an email from are sculptor we need to get these numbers higher so we can get started on the sculpts.

here is the current list as it stand today

list currently as it stands
So right now interest list stance is:

Spike:
Sue world
enigmakun
Groovy34
henzINNIT
dxdave
Ryu
IheartBuffy
darkchylde80

Faith:
Sue World
Drachenherz
Groovy34
henzINNIT
dxdave
thegalorian
IheartBuffy
BladeDJK
darkchylde80
LordAzrael

Tara
thegalorian
IheartBuffy
buffygirl
cuttersky
darkchylde80

Willow
Sue world
Drachenherz
Groovy34
dxdave
thegalorian
IheartBuffy
darkchylde80
LordAzrael

Buffy
dxdave
Groovy34
Ryu
IheartBuffy
Too Much Garlic
darkchylde80
_
_________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Maybe for latter if we get enough votes

Wesley(2015)(Buffy/Angel)
Sue world
henzINNIT
thegalorian
Ihearbuffy
buffygirl
cuttersky
LordAzrael

Anya human(2015)
Drachenherz
thegalorian
IheartBuffy
buffygirl
cuttersky
darkchylde80

Angel from season 1 of angel and buffy episodes before he left sunnydale.
Sue world
Groovy34
henzINNIT
enigmakun
dxdave
IheartBuffy
BladeDJK

Fred (from angel universe)
IheartBuffy
buffy girl
cuttersky

Last edited:

I'm down for Buffy, Willow, Spike, Faith, Tara and Anya :D

darkchylde80

thanks i totally added you

Some of these are looking good if we could only get more buffy fans because sean is an awsome sculpter i bet these will look scary close

Back