INTEREST: First Order Fabric Banners (Faux Suede )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see if the gif shows up now...

d1b30f3e7d97c0ad9355d8208e19f8e3.gif

I was inspired by the May 4th discount thread, so I'm discounting all banners 20% from May 4th until Midnight of May 9th (Eastern Time).

Coupon code is "MayThe4th"

Send me a PM for the shop link.

Interested but would prefer the stand to allow for display without mounting to a wall. Any update on that option?

There wasn't enough interest in the stands for me to source the supplies, but I can share a pretty simple design you can use - I can probably supply the vertical mast you'd just need to add the base.

I saw one of your First Order banners on EBay and was so disappointed that it sold before I could get enough money to get it. Are these still available for the Detolf and does the $60.00 cover shipping or is that extra?

Weekend sale for Canada Day and Independence Day. 25% - 38% off any banners. PM for shop link.

Empire banners will go to production soon along with a few other designs. They've been a long time coming but I've had a number of other things I needed to take care of first. All the mounting hooks and about a 100lbs of mounting rods are already here waiting for the prints.

Last edited:
The "weekend" sale is being extended to run along side the summer sale I'm running on my other business (IR receivers and software for Mac OS)

Banner prices on sale are now from only $20 to $60 for the largest triple setup.

I still have a lot of the larger size banners available - help me clear some out so I can finish the production on the new designs.

I'm thinking of putting up Empire and Rebel banners for pre-order next week, more details once I have everything in place

Bumping just before starting production on the new stuff. I have some 24" triples, singles & 15" singles in stock - I'll be making a few more 15" triples during this new run, but only in very limited quantity. If you want any of the OT or FO designs, get an order in now to guarantee stock.

Are the 15" still available for order. Looking for the red republic flag for my detolf display.

Are the 15" still available for order. Looking for the red republic flag for my detolf display.

I'll have a few extras of each of the designs shown on the web site, so you can order any of those and I'll be able to send it out as part of this print run.

The fabric is already waiting for me to pick it up (second print delivered at Christmas) and I'll be going down next week to get it.

Back