Insane over the top Home Theatres

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd put up a big screen, get a quality projector and sound system and a big couch with drinks holders - plonk it all in the messiest $h!thole of a room with charred remnants of tricycles and merry-go-rounds, tires and junk everywhere, crushed skull replicas all over the place and call it a T2 Judgment day Home Cinema.

No not really.

I'd put up a big screen, get a quality projector and sound system and a big couch with drinks holders - plonk it all in the messiest $h!thole of a room with charred remnants of tricycles and merry-go-rounds, tires and junk everywhere, crushed skull replicas all over the place and call it a T2 Judgment day Home Cinema.

No not really.

Don't forget scary ****ing clowns too. :hi5:

The problem with some of these is that the screen is too small. The most important thing about a home theater is the screen size and quality. After that it's sound and then comfort. After that, it's the cool factor. So many of these have it so backwards.

The problem with some of these is that the screen is too small. The most important thing about a home theater is the screen size and quality. After that it's sound and then comfort. After that, it's the cool factor. So many of these have it so backwards.

Agreed...I have a way smaller room with a 112" so they should have no excuse to not go bigger! A small screen in a big room in a waste IMO.

I would rather spend all that money on a really really big screen and comfortable chairs than add all that other crap.

If I had money to spend I would make my theater look like a small version of this:

yckFdjw.jpg

106diy.2.jpg

The owners of the Batman ones are pansies. A real fan would have the water proof seats/floor rise up from a pool of water. Nah, seriously, though; they look way too much like a Batman "fans" cave, and not like the actual cave. If I could construct one, as much as I love the Nolan films, I'd have to go with this:

Pan12_01.jpg

Batcave.jpg

BB-Batcave-01.jpg

BB-Batcave.jpg

...and yes, if I had the space, I would include the T-Rex and giant Penny, but, at the very least, the screen would be the size, shape, and model of the Batcomputer, I would have the five suits lined up along the side of one wall, and a few of the "trophies" (freeze gun, Scarface, maybe a few villain outfits; giant Joker card), and, just to be authentic, there would be an extension of the room full of Grey Ghost memorabilia.:lol

Back