Inflames & Headplay :Metal Boss - BDU Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine today, I bought 2 of them so i can have them on display in both the camo's

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

got mine today. the figure is awesome. also noticed that the back says the sneaking suit vers coming soon

Yea they posted pics a while ago, But haven't seen them since
151829tzn9vgaazvomgoxo.jpg

Also anyone know what the black sticker thing is that's in with the cardboard box?

Also anyone know what the black sticker thing is that's in with the cardboard box?

I don't get it. Their production pic poses for the figure make it look pretty bad. I've seen so many other pics (of the bdu version) that other people took that makes it look so good. Inflames really need to spend more time posing the figure rather than just snapping a quick one and then posting it.
I bet this sneaking suit version looks awesome with an awesome pose.
I bet it truly looks great, but the pics probably don't do it any justice at this point.

Boy do I want this version but I doubt it will ever see the light of day because there is some blatant piracy here (top half of the armor is DX Batman) but i hop it does

I don't get it. Their production pic poses for the figure make it look pretty bad. I've seen so many other pics (of the bdu version) that other people took that makes it look so good. Inflames really need to spend more time posing the figure rather than just snapping a quick one and then posting it.
I bet this sneaking suit version looks awesome with an awesome pose.
I bet it truly looks great, but the pics probably don't do it any justice at this point.
Even Sideshow sometimes fails to show pieces off in a flattering light. Too bad.

Boy do I want this version but I doubt it will ever see the light of day because there is some blatant piracy here (top half of the armor is DX Batman) but i hop it does
I can't see this figure being shelved for that. I doubt HT or WB would really care enough to pursue it.

i hope they release this thing. they took it down and changed the name from newsoul to inflames. but i guess they released the bdu version so i'm hopeful the sneaking suit will get released

i hope they release this thing. they took it down and changed the name from newsoul to inflames. but i guess they released the bdu version so i'm hopeful the sneaking suit will get released

They did I have it in my hands as I type lol or I guess in my lap.

LOVE my snake, had to fix his eyepatch, was a disaster and shorten the neck also repainted the stache a bit... Looks closer to the proto now

But I'm having a real tough time I have NO idea how to put his gear on it's like a full on dragon did type military figure I'm a movie movie collector guy... no idea how his canteens and such attach to his utility belt etc.

LOVE my snake, had to fix his eyepatch, was a disaster and shorten the neck also repainted the stache a bit... Looks closer to the proto now

But I'm having a real tough time I have NO idea how to put his gear on it's like a full on dragon did type military figure I'm a movie movie collector guy... no idea how his canteens and such attach to his utility belt etc.

Sooo, what, you have the sneaking suit version? Where's the pics?

Got any pics of the equipment? I can try to help you out .. try.. lol

I dont know what Chris Tayer is but i did end up getting it. it is difficult and time consuming but this figure is just totally badass in every way. its the snake I've always wanted.

I did remove the inner ring on the inside of the neck so it sat lower on the adapter and made it less giraffe and i repainted his mustache so its less bushy and more like the prototype.

Also had to totally rework that disaster of an eyepatch.

Awesomness all around now.

Are there any links or pictures that can show how to assemble the pouches and other stuff to his belts? I can't work it out

Back