Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have they ever been able to tell us the place that someone was in on the Waitlist?

No.

They can’t tell us that.

Neither are they going to get involved detailed conversations about their products.

And they either know this info and are told not to share anything further than what they are allowed by the managers, or the managers only give them so much information. Compartmentalization.

On rare occasion you’ll get a sales person sharing politics on certain pieces, as if they are collectors themselves but that only happened to me once.

I bet on certain pieces they’re told not share too much.

We’ve all had jobs and worked for companies and we all know how companies distribute information throughout their businesses. Need to know bases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have they ever been able to tell us the place that someone was in on the Waitlist?

I don't know, but why wouldn't they? lol

I'd appreciate to know how much stock they had for pre-order, if they had 10 pieces and I'm in place number 30 in the waitlist I have almost no chance, so I must figure to pick the statue somewhere else. On the other hand, if the got 10 pieces and I'm number 2 on the waitlist my chances are better

Last edited:
Why do you keep posting? Some of those eBay listings are obvious scams. IS throws a couple busts our way just so we can't complain as much, like that makes up for this whole mess? I don't think so.

Lol

So I had the most pointless chat with one of the sales man from SSC, he had no idea what was the stock of this piece, neither he knew my place on the waitlist... what are they for?

Yeah they never tell customers where their place on the waitlist is

No.

They can’t tell us that.
They could if they wanted to, but they never have been a pro-customer business. They should have already closed the WL, no way they are going to be able to fill all the orders that undoubtedly were put in for the measly 10 or so they got allocated.

How does one properly care for these busts?

EMC SHIELDED ISOLATION CHAMBER
Model 4120-7E
4120-7e-600.jpg

Its so life-like I'm think one would use shampoo, conditioner and non-abrasive face soap. :lol

Any specific brand of shampoo or conditioner you might recommend? How about a dab of Chanel #5, just to enhance the mood and presence of this amazing piece?

Thanks everyone for the great tips. The EMC isolation chamber looks promising, I wonder does one come with a shatter/bullet proof glass option. Once I receive my bust, I'll look into booking the piece for an appointment at a local beauty salon. Your option is over my budget Shoo, but thank you anyways. You guys are the best, so glad I joined this freaky forum!

:lol ...she would love that.

Actually I believe Gal was/is contracted by Gucci for their Bamboo fragrance. It's a bit cheaper than Chanel No. 5, so I might give the amazing Wonder Woman bust a dab of that instead. Either way she will smell lovely!

Actually I believe Gal was/is contracted by Gucci for their Bamboo fragrance. It's a bit cheaper than Chanel No. 5, so I might give the amazing Wonder Woman bust a dab of that instead. Either way she will smell lovely!

Ha!

Alright ...up to you. It's your bust ....

dude, please do not go into detail about what you do with your silicone toys.

thanks

That did come off as rather odd and creepy. Sorry fellow collector, I just wanted to lighten the mood a tad in this thread. I am curious as to how to extend the longevity of this amazing piece, but to be honest, it will most likely outlast a lot of what I currently have in my humble collection.

Back