Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had been refreshing the main page just in case it went up today and I never saw it on there. I got the email about it after it had gone to WL :\
Grats to those that were able to get in on it.

I had been refreshing the main page just in case it went up today and I never saw it on there. I got the email about it after it had gone to WL :\
Grats to those that were able to get in on it.
What you guys do to get the email from SSC? I got no email

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

What you guys do to get the email from SSC? I got no email

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

The email was pointless in my case, given that I received it 3 hours after it had already gone to Waitlist.

Not that it would have mattered as I was asleep when people here and elsewhere were notifying each other that it had gone up.

Surprised with the price tag and edition size it sold out so fast. There will be a lot of cancelations but doubt SS had more then 10 to sell.

Surprised with the price tag and edition size it sold out so fast. There will be a lot of cancelations but doubt SS had more then 10 to sell.

For what you get imo the price is more than reasonable.

It’s like the Thanos on Throne. When you produce a good product people will recognise this even when you charge a premium for it. Whereas pieces like Juggernaut and the new Hulk everyone is kicking and screaming about their respective prices.

Howard Senft pieces are 5kusd he uses better quality materials hand made and they are edition size 5. This should be no more than 2 to 2.5k for such a mass produced piece.

Howard Senft pieces are 5kusd he uses better quality materials hand made and they are edition size 5. This should be no more than 2 to 2.5k for such a mass produced piece.

He does great work, but this looks better than anything Howard has made imo. His materials may or may not be better since IS is so vague about what kind of silicone they are using. I think the price is more than fair. If this bust were made by Howard, BobbyC or Andy Wright, it would cost a lot more. We still have to wait and see what the final product will be because these guys don't have any track record for busts like this.

Why you think there will be a lot of cancellations? I was thinking the opposite

He does great work, but this looks better than anything Howard has made imo. His materials may or may not be better since IS is so vague about what kind of silicone they are using. I think the price is more than fair. If this bust were made by Howard, BobbyC or Andy Wright, it would cost a lot more. We still have to wait and see what the final product will be because these guys don't have any track record for busts like this.

We have to see the in hand production pieces but yes these do look really good.

So I had the most pointless chat with one of the sales man from SSC, he had no idea what was the stock of this piece, neither he knew my place on the waitlist... what are they for?

So I had the most pointless chat with one of the sales man from SSC, he had no idea what was the stock of this piece, neither he knew my place on the waitlist... what are they for?

Have they ever been able to tell us the place that someone was in on the Waitlist?

Back