Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But there most impressive bust was Superman....
I'll buy WW and not Superman as a lot of people.. I think WW is more popular than Superman (from DCEU at least).. I wonder if that big distrubutor who is pushing for the pre-order of WW to be first is Sideshow

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

There is a hope then popcultcha might carry this if sideshow does.

Fingers crossed.

Though before member discounts we’re still looking at a $5000-$5200 AUD shipped piece.

Though there’s a chance it could be priced better, as most pieces nowadays go up on Popcultcha at around USD/0.60, but something which was similarly priced like WW on Horse was USD/0.72, though that was awhile ago.

got confirmation from infinity studio that sideshow will indeed carry this.

Oh man ...and the inner battle begins. Should I or should I not. And just because Sideshow will make it easy to get this.

Infinity studio’s staff confirmed that this will only last over 20 years if taken care properly. After that period it will degrade, as it’s made with silicone. So.. a beautiful $3300 bust that will slowly burn into $0 in 20 years.

BBTS please. The Sideshow CA tax would be painful for this one.

Infinity studio’s staff confirmed that this will only last over 20 years if taken care properly. After that period it will degrade, as it’s made with silicone. So.. a beautiful $3300 bust that will slowly burn into $0 in 20 years.

Holy ****. Think this saves me 3k. I have some pieces that are 10+ years old that are still standing.

Can't they just use another material?

Me too. It saves a looot of my money. And I don’t think they can use other materials, because as far as i know, the only way to get the individually punched hair and eyebrows is by using silicone. Resin would need hair holes to be casted and it can never be as close/tight/natural as silicone to resemble a real human hair. By far silicone is imho the best medium to achieve likeness to real human..

I dunno, i guess I originally thought i would spend that much for a collectible item, but usually, collectible item’s value raised through time, but this one is the other way around.. it degrades over time, and I doubt the price will rise up as time goes by and she starts to rot.. :((

That's concerning. I guess that has made my mind up on which I would buy. Queen studios uses medical grade silicone which lasts up to 100 years.

I'm surprised they made such an admission, albeit not a public announcement I guess it's good to know if it's true

Back